Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faith No More Signed LP For Sale

Options
  • 01-02-2010 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

snip

Having been here over half a decade I figured I'd share this with you

I'm selling an extremely rare signed LP due to the fact that I need the money, it's lovely piece, and one that is uniquely signed by all 5 current members of the band. Feel free to take a look or let anyone who is a fan know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Coooooooooooooooool.

Cof, Adverts.ie. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Cool item.

I have Angel Dust signed by the band from '92,it's one of my prized possessions. Good luck with the sale,that deserves a good price.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

I also have Angel Dust signed by all 5 members from 92 , met them in the Westbury.

buck65 wrote: »
    I also have Angel Dust signed by all 5 members from 92 , met them in the Westbury.

I met them at the in-store signing they done in the Virgin megastore. Pure chaos that day,worse than any mosh pit i've ever been in!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

lord lucan wrote: »
    I met them at the in-store signing they done in the Virgin megastore. Pure chaos that day,worse than any mosh pit i've ever been in!:)

Me too. Bloody crazy it was. Always raging I got the cassette inlay signed rather than something else.

I remember the game Atmosfear (in a large box) being passed over peoples heads down through the queue as it was being nicked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

lord lucan wrote: »

Haven't gotten a record signed since 87'........was too upsetting :-(

got the Anthrax 12" pic disc of Madhouse signed by Scott Ian across his own chest on the record.........thought I'd the correct pen for the job, but the ink smudged inside the plastic sleeve on the way home........was really really annoyed with myself at the time.......

good luck with the sale Crue - nice item........
    was thinking myself of selling off my pic disc's - but I just don't think it's the right time, values seem to have dropped a lot, and besides I love them :-)

Nea wrote: »
    Me too. Bloody crazy it was. Always raging I got the cassette inlay signed rather than something else.

I got the cassette inlay signed too,all on one side though so it was easy to display.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

snip

Having been here over half a decade I figured I'd share this with you

I'm selling an extremely rare signed LP due to the fact that I need the money, it's lovely piece, and one that is uniquely signed by all 5 current members of the band. Feel free to take a look or let anyone who is a fan know.
    Having been here over half a decade, you should surely have read the charter by now which states:
    NO ADVERTISING / FOR SALE ADS
    Advertising, or pimping for anything is completely out of the question.
    I will leave the thread open as it seems to have turned into a nostalgia trip.

Advertisement