Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FEBRUARY Meet Up !!!

Options

Comments

Dunno to be honest, you can get veg oil for less than 50 cent a litre, if you buy it in big drums it's cheaper, you'd have to mix it with diesel 50/50 in the winter though as it is harder to start a diesel engine on it as it's more viscous. I don't think green diesel is much less than 50 cent a litre even if you buy 000s of litres of it.

I reckon chips cooked in diesel would be rotten, almost as bad a Lennox, Ballyphehane chips :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭YourSQL

I'm not interested in going for dinner.
    RoverJames wrote: »
    Dunno to be honest, you can get veg oil for less than 50 cent a litre, if you buy it in big drums it's cheaper, you'd have to mix it with diesel 50/50 in the winter though as it is harder to start a diesel engine on it as it's more viscous. I don't think green diesel is much less than 50 cent a litre even if you buy 000s of litres of it.

I reckon chips cooked in diesel would be rotten, almost as bad a Lennox, Ballyphehane chips :eek:

nice. i must get a deezle next, so. one without the dreaded FAP

fap. fap. fap.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I am not interested in playing pool.
    So for pool and drinks tomorrow evening (Thursday 25th @ 8.30pm at the Mardyke) we so far have:

oeb
    kingtut
    webmonkey
    oeb
    realtin8
    30something2010 - maybe
    blitzkrieger
    hellraiser
    stevexo
    aaronh007
    disco biscuit - very hopeful

A few of the above are first timers so if you are afraid that you will be the only new person fear not and come along! You get to meet me after all :rolleyes:

I'm sure we will get a few more confirmations by tomorrow (we always do!!). If you need a number send me a PM. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

kingtut wrote: »
    So for pool and drinks tomorrow evening (Thursday 25th @ 8.30pm at the Mardyke) we so far have:

oeb
    kingtut
    webmonkey
    oeb
    realtin8
    30something2010 - maybe
    blitzkrieger
    hellraiser
    stevexo
    aaronh007
    disco biscuit - very hopeful

A few of the above are first timers so if you are afraid that you will be the only new person fear not and come along! You get to meet me after all :rolleyes:

I'm sure we will get a few more confirmations by tomorrow (we always do!!). If you need a number send me a PM. Thanks!
    2 oebs? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Webmonkey wrote: »

I am pretty tall.

In other news, I may need to bail out =( I will know more tomorrow though.

• Advertisement

umm yes :o have you got a problem with that :P

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

Vegetarian Restaurant
    Hey there,

I would like to join you for pool tonight! Where do you meet? Just so i can find you :)

Ainu wrote: »
    Hey there,

I would like to join you for pool tonight! Where do you meet? Just so i can find you :)

Hi there, we will be meeting in the Mardyke at around 8.30. We will either be upstairs or downstairs but if you like send me a PM with your number and I'll give you mine, that way you can text me when you arrive and I'll meet you at the door.

The above also applies to anyone else who may need someone to meet them!

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Princess Lou

might go tonight

I look forward to seeing everyone later, for anyone that does not know I do not have access to my mobile phone in work however I'll be finished up here around 5/6 so I'll be able to reply to messages after that.

Not sure if we will run with a tournament sure lets just see what happens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

I'm interested in playing pool!
    What's the best way to get to the Mardyke on foot, from town, if I decide to move my lazy arse out of the house tonight?!

colblimp wrote: »
    What's the best way to get to the Mardyke on foot, from town, if I decide to move my lazy arse out of the house tonight?!

map_large.gif

It is where the bowling ball is. Entrance in on Sheare's St. (If anyone gets lost or does not know the city that well text me anytime after 5 and I'll organise to meet you somewhere else and bring you to the venue).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

I might show my face too for beers, if I dont get lazy when I get home, will worry about the early start at 6.30 tomorrow lol.
    if anyone heading in a bit earlier drop me a pm.

I might take my new camera with me tonight and take a few photos. I will not be posting them on boards but instead will e-mail them to whoever I take a photo off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

I might take my new camera with me tonight and take a few photos. I will not be posting them on boards but instead will e-mail them to whoever I take a photo off.

Now that's guaranteed to scare people off. :pac:

Have a good night guys, I would come but I've an early start in the morning. That & the fact that I need Dennis Taylor glasses for playing pool. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

:eek::eek:

The camera is not my friend.

Actually I'm on the run and don't want my picture taken..

any boardsies have any distinguishing features I should look out for? ;) still half awake so will pop in

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

corkcomp wrote: »
    any boardsies have any distinguishing features I should look out for? ;) still half awake so will pop in

I have short blond/brown hair, possibly glasses and will be unshaven...broken razor:(

I hope i recognize you with the glasses...I'm dreadful with faces!

I hope i recognize you with the glasses...I'm dreadful with faces!

You're not the only one. Might have to dig out that magazine pic for a reminder, but even still I'll forget:o

• Advertisement

aaronh007 wrote: »
    You're not the only one. Might have to dig out that magazine pic for a reminder, but even still I'll forget:o
    hahaha I'm glad the magazine was some use! :p

I have short blond/brown hair, possibly glasses and will be unshaven...broken razor:(

im normally unshaven but its been a week of meetings @ work! definately glasses! heading in now, will take me 20 minutes to get there.

corkcomp wrote: »
    im normally unshaven but its been a week of meetings @ work! definately glasses! heading in now, will take me 20 minutes to get there.

Anyone in d house? By the bar the lost looking guy lol

Handball?:D

By the way, nice to meet you all tonight:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Chinese
    Handball?:D

;)

likewise, nice to meet you all!!

haha :p - yeah I really enjoyed tonight everyone.

Now for the March one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

good night last night, but way to early to be going to work :(

great night, good to meet everybody:) Roll on March meet up. and for the record, im not into sports at all (of any kind) :pac:

• Advertisement

So we had 12 people who came out last night! What a great turn out.

Thanks to:
    kingtut
    disco_biscuit
    Ainu
    corkcomp
    Webmonkey
    440Hz
    aaronh007
    stevexo
    YourSQL
    realtin8
    blitzkrieger
    hellraiser

I'll post more about the evening later tonight if I get a chance I just have to get a 'handle' on what to say first. :)

Advertisement