Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

March Madness....in NYC?

Options
  • 01-02-2010 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I was hoping you could help me, I am visiting New York in March and wanted to know if there was any March Madness games on that I could go and see? How do I find out the fixtures&venues, or does it depend on the final teams?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

On the 18th to 20th of March The Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island hosts some first round and seccond round games. The HSBC Arena in Buffalo, New York also hosts on these dates. The regionals are held in Syracuse from the 25th til the 27th and thats all that will be held in the New York region this year

You wont find out the fixtures until after selection day which is a couple of days before the matches

Advertisement