Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRCSET

Options
  • 01-02-2010 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

HI ALL,
    I am currently preapering for my IRCSET application. my degree is only being counted for my progress in 3, 4th year and my final year project. I receive a 1.1 last year and I am working towards a 1.1 this year too. unfurtunatlly I didnt do very good in first and secound year and last year I received a scholarship to do a research project for 3 months.

I just want to know how my progress in first and secound year would effect my application. and in your opinon how many schoalrships are being awarded this year ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 racheltbn

im not sure on how they weigh out the marks for the 4 years, are 3rd and 4th year more important??? i would probably guess that theyre lookin for consistancy. I know its important where you came in your class in each year too. my supervisor seems very hopeful since ive come 1st in the class since 2nd year ! if your unsure about it make sure you do a hell of a job on all other areas!:cool:

Advertisement