Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private lessons in a private yard.

Options
  • 01-02-2010 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, I have found a lovely yard for my horse in the Meath area but unfortunately they don't do lessons. Can anyone tell me what an instructor would charge per hour for private lessons? I know what the riding schools themselves are charging but as far as I know the instructor would only be getting a percentage of this. The yard owner is happy for me to have someone come in and do lessons with me every week.

I would really appreciate any info that anyone has. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

The price of individual lessons varies from instructor to instructor, and from area to area, so it's very hard to say for definite what you would be charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭gigawatt

shop around and see!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

You could be charged anything from €40 per hour for an ordinary instructor to hundreds if you wanted someone like Cian O Connor.

Advertisement