Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best internet connection provider in Rush without landline

Options
  • 01-02-2010 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,858 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was just wondering could anyone recommend a fast, reliable and affordable internet service provider to use for someone living in Rush without a fixed landline?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

Dont use Ice Broadband would be my only advice. Not much faster than dial up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,858 ✭✭✭billyhead

Folks,

Would anyone have any suggestions for the quickest and best priced mobile braodband available for North Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Old & new threads merged.
    See also this thread.

If you still aren't having any luck in DCN - try the Midband forum.

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭indie armada

i live in rush and rectly got the o2 broadband.
    its perfect for just general surfing and watching stuff online.
    they give out a white modem free but i had to give this back and get the black sierra type modem as the white one was crap.
    got mine trough o2 in finglas and cost about 17 euro a month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭sashasdad

o2 worked great for me for a year or so but over the past few months the service became patchy at best. tech support advised a new modem which i got and of course ended up in a new contract, alas connection issues continued and calls to tech support, 1740 if memory services, are charged. surprisingly i actually got them to admit that 'i wasn't receiving the level of service i should' and they canceled my contract. am with 3 pay as you go now and find it to be the same speed etc as o2 however the speed is consistent and (fingers crossed) i haven't had anything like the problems with connection dropping that plagued me with o2. plus 3's mifi modem is great, allows me to have a wireless network giving the desktop and laptop a connection to the internet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement