Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good tech knowledge

Options
  • 01-02-2010 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi

Im not doing any certs for the moment linux/ccna in the future got the upgrade to 2008!Im MCSA certified currently on helpdesk level 2

Beside hands on experience do you know of any sites etc where I could get up to speed on tech possible questions

Im currently going through cbt nuggets as they give a good idea on 2003 /2008 and discuss a lot of other tech stuff as they go along

Many Thanks
    Noel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ginger

Actually try helping out on forums because you learn a hell of a lot by answering questions..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭MysticalRain

I'm not sure if I'm reading your question right, but is something like this what you're looking for?
    http://serverfault.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

What exactly are you looking to get up to speed on? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭noel123ie

looking for list of possible questions for sys admin/helpdesk role thanks noel

Advertisement