If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV for my Xbox

Options
  • 01-02-2010 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a decent HD TV, which will primarily be used for the Xbox. I made this thread over on the xbox forum here and was suggested to check out the richersounds forum... http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055814186

So, my budget is roughly €300, which I know isn't an awful lot at all! Although, I could save up more in the coming weeks.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Anto :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Anto.

Cheers for the post. I have checked the other thread and your budget says €350 - €400. With a 300-400 budget, you would be looking at a fairly decent 32", but with the lower budget of €300 you would be better looking at a decent quality 26" as opposed to an unbranded 32".

Let me know if you reckon you can strrrrreeeetttccchhhh the budget and I can recommend some decent 32's to look at.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, given another 2 weeks I'll definitely have €400.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Anto.

Keep us updated and when your ready to take the leap we will help get you sorted with a screen. :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.