Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA4104 - Business Statistics

Options
  • 01-02-2010 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    Does the print room have the lecture notes for Business Statistics for sale? The lecturer Sean Lacey seems to be extremely vague about lecture notes etc saying that he hopes to have a book of lecture notes available in the print room soon.

He is not listed on Sharepoint at all and it is getting quite annoying now trying to find out how to obtain the notes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭heresjohnnie

I dont think they are ready yet.. he only just decided to get them done in the print room, I'll imagine they'll be ready by the end of the week. Im sure he'll announce when they are ready in the lectures

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭neo2010

I dont think they are ready yet.. he only just decided to get them done in the print room, I'll imagine they'll be ready by the end of the week. Im sure he'll announce when they are ready in the lectures

Yes I went up to the print room already but they didn't have a clue about it.
    While we're on the topic of business modules, does anybody know the textbook John Heneghan keeps alluding to in AC4004 - Accounting for Auditing & Frameworks.

His notes are all fragmented and nowhere have I seen the name for it, only listed as ''Chapter 1 - Textbook''.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 FireFly09

Stats- we havent had class since last week so i presume he'll tell us what the story is tomorrow.

Acc+Aud Frameworks- Book is called "Accounting and Auditing Frameworks, A Compilation" by John Heneghan. He doesnt post up full notes and you miss the practice exam handouts if you don't attend the lectures. You may want to start going to class!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭neo2010

FireFly09 wrote: »
    Stats- we havent had class since last week so i presume he'll tell us what the story is tomorrow.

Acc+Aud Frameworks- Book is called "Accounting and Auditing Frameworks, A Compilation" by John Heneghan. He doesnt post up full notes and you miss the practice exam handouts if you don't attend the lectures. You may want to start going to class!:p

Thanks Firefly,
    I actually do go to the class (shock) but I find it extremely boring to be honest. I'm after losing the course outline and he is posting hardly anything on Sharepoint so it's gotten annoying by this stage and it's only the start of week 2.

God help us for the whole semester. :pac:

Advertisement