Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I dropped my HTC Hero

• 01-02-2010 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

:eek: I dropped my phone from my friends 2nd floor apartment balcony and its pretty much screwed! Please tell me there is a way of getting it back to working order! The screen is banjacked just lines running down it with no screen coming up at all..............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Nope, it's gone. :( sorry. LCD is most likely cracked, expsenvie enough to fix that.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭nmesisca

thehamo wrote: »
    :eek: I dropped my phone from my friends 2nd floor apartment balcony and its pretty much screwed! Please tell me there is a way of getting it back to working order! The screen is banjacked just lines running down it with no screen coming up at all..............

if you were sure its ONLY the lcd screen, you could buy one on ebay and replace yourself for about 50euro.
    but i doubt the lcd is the only thing broken after a 2storey fall.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭smartblaa

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

There goes my Hero... watch him as he goes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

rizzee wrote: »
    There goes my Hero... watch him as he goes

i wanted to i really wanted to but i just couldnt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

Dam and double dam! what a pain in the arse. I turned the phone on, i can hear the phone turning on in the background, its just no picture comes up. Im pretty sure the lcd is broken on it.

Advertisement