Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC - No Dublin 10?

• 01-02-2010 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Guys, Im looking at changing from BT 7.6 to UPC 20/30mb...

I'd do anything to avoid ringing them, but of course on their product availability search there is every Dublin postcode bar mine...D10. Has anybody in the area got broadband/phone services from them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭assasins creed

where abouts in dublin 10 are you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

where abouts in dublin 10 are you

Kylemore road/avenue area...

UPC Digital is available, but no idead about BB/Phone....short of calling them (shudders)...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭assasins creed

i know people that have bb down in thomond road im in cheery orchard and cannot get bb so best bets ring them you might be lucky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

To the O.P.

Amazingly, UPC somehow have Ballyfermot listed under Dublin 1. I kid you not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

To the O.P.

Amazingly, UPC somehow have Ballyfermot listed under Dublin 1. I kid you not.

Now is that an Omen I wonder...do business with a company who doesnt know where anything is? Or pay the same for a solidly good service, which is just a lot slower :pac: Cheers guys Ill check that out & bite the bullet by lifting the phone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement