Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got the PC but no desk - Where can I find a good one?

Options
  • 01-02-2010 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hey lads! I got a PC there last week but something that I forgot to properly consider is a desk for it (so I've been using the dining room table for the last couple days :D). Anyway, I need it to be quite big since I'm planning on getting a printer and I want to put my X360 and PS3 close to it as I want to use the monitor for HD gaming. I've looked around on the net and Argos but none of them are what I'd be looking for. Ideally, I'd like a desk that has 3 shelves (printer, X360, PS3), a closed off area to the side (or at least a panel on the outside edge of the desk to put it), a keyboard sliding shelf and a sliding shelf that can come out of the side of the top to be able to put/take away my racing wheel easily. I was thinking of going for a table with a very wide top instead of the sliding shelf but it would be very difficult to move around if I needed to. So would anyone know of a computer desk like that or know any ones similair to it? Thanks! :)

Comments

Advertisement