Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Pooling to N.C.W?

Options
  • 01-02-2010 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a housemate that works for the HSE. She doesn't have a car and isn't sure about getting one as she is on rolling contracts and isn't from Ireland (She's German).

She needs to get to the hospital in NewCastle West 3 days a week for the next few weeks for 8 in the morning or before. The first Bus Eireann bus doesn't leave for there until 0835 arriving at 0920.

Is there anyone that heads there or out that direction that would be up for car pooling? Naturally, she'll pay her way and she is easy to get on with.

If there is anyone up for it, send me a PM and I'll get you in touch with her.

Thanks

(Mods: I hope this sort of post is okay. If you have a problem with it, apologies and just take it down :))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

My friend gets the bus from NCW and its at 7:30am.

http://www.buseireann.ie/pdf/1245925173-13.pdf

Still wouldn't get here to the hospital on time mind you but its always there as a back up just in case a potential lift cannot be found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Thanks, but it's the wrong way round!

I probably wasn't clear, she needs to get from Limerick to NCW in the morning (and maybe back in the evening, but that's not as bad as there's buses running then).

Thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Im sorry. My brain read it the other way around as I wasn't aware of a hospital in Newcastlewest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Think it's one of those small country type ones, St. Ita's it's called.

Advertisement