Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ulster bank anytime internet banking - chat?

Options
  • 01-02-2010 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

just looking at a letter here from first active about my transfer to ulster bank online banking, they note that one of the benefits is "advanced help engine, including web chat if you require additional assistance - web chat enables you to communicate directly with one of our advisors".

now correct me if i'm wrong but i currently have an ub account anyway and i don't have this facility?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Random wrote: »
    just looking at a letter here from first active about my transfer to ulster bank online banking, they note that one of the benefits is "advanced help engine, including web chat if you require additional assistance - web chat enables you to communicate directly with one of our advisors".

now correct me if i'm wrong but i currently have an ub account anyway and i don't have this facility?

There doesn't seem to be a web chat, Random, only a predefined list of general questions with answers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Stupid false advertising and nonsense again. Here was me thinking they may have taken a step forward !

Advertisement