Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 & Applegreen promotion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,190 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Applegreen do that anyway without any o2 treat

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Craigels

actually they dont , they have an offer where you buy a car wash and save 5c per liter so with the o2 promotion you save another 5c totaling 10c off per liter.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,190 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

my bad, applegreens i've seen had the 10cent off promotion with the car wash.. haven't used one in a while

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Would this not be more suited to the Bargain Alerts Forum?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=346

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Craigels

yes probably, mods can you move it please ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Applegreen petrol is pure crap. I drive taxi and i'm always on the lookout for the cheapest i can get but from past experience I'll never go back there.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Applegreen petrol is pure crap. I drive taxi and i'm always on the lookout for the cheapest i can get but from past experience I'll never go back there.

You're saying you wont use Applegreen which is basically bought from the Shell Corporation.

Topaz is the same fuel.

Tesco is also delivered by Topaz but is also Shell fuel.

They are all the same basically.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Craigels wrote: »
    yes probably, mods can you move it please ;)

No need to move... someone else has started a thread there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

I live in Westbury but would rather use the Topaz at Grove Island than the Applegreen. The petrol just doesnt last as long, if i put €20 into my car in both garages and then check the petrol mileage i get about 120 from Apple and about 150 from Topaz. And yes, its about the same level when i fill up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Berty wrote: »
    You're saying you wont use Applegreen which is basically bought from the Shell Corporation.

Topaz is the same fuel.

Tesco is also delivered by Topaz but is also Shell fuel.

They are all the same basically.

the last time i filled the tank there my car was spluttering and running badly for half the tank. I traced it back to the cheap petrol i bought, as soon as i filled the tank again (at Topaz) the car ran smooth and perfect.
    also it lasts pissing time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement