Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

White/Black Bear Hat

• 01-02-2010 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

I was wondering if anybody knows where everyone is getting those black/white knitted hats (they have ears on top, and black eyes and a black nose on it)

I have seen lots of them around the city, and they look really snug and cute :)

Hope somebody can help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

theyre from river island:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

I was wondering if anybody knows where everyone is getting those black/white knitted hats (they have ears on top, and black eyes and a black nose on it)

I have seen lots of them around the city, and they look really snug and cute :)

Hope somebody can help!
    Think they're supposed to be pandas, and yes you will get them in River Island! :) About €19 I thinks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 191 ✭✭jjjade

river island!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Girrrrseach

Pandas, yes!! :D

Thanks chickatees!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭wyrn

Oooooooooo! I've been after one of those for weeks.
    I just checked the website and it's not there. Any ideas if it's gone?

I REALLY want one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

They're definitely still in River Island, in fact they've released new ones in a different material for Spring :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 proletarian

Yeah, they're in brown now, so it's less 'panda' and more 'grizzly' but still!

Advertisement