Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

water reductions Sandyford area

Options
  • 01-02-2010 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hey,

Does anyone know when the water will be back fully in the Sandyford area?? We have not had water in the bathrooms or loos since last Sunday?!!! although we are getting water through the main tap! any ideas on weather this is just the water rudcction causing this or if its do with the reserve would be helpfull! ALso any idea when the water is restored to normal would be great too!!!! I have been checkin the webpage since last sunday and everyday its only updated at 4 to let us know again the water is reduced / severly or off till mid morning the next day.

thanks!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭mkahnisbent

Can you believe there are still water restrictions in Tallaght, one month after the snow?

What a backwards country this is.

http://www.sdcc.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 39 driveshaft

Is anyone experiencing water problems today? No water on Church Road in Stillorgan since 6pm yesterday, save for an hour at 2pm today. There is a pressure reduction notice on DLR website but it's not in force until 22:00. I live on an apartment on a height and my neighbours are having similar problems.

This situation is getting bloody ridiculous at this stage. We live in one of the wettest countries in Europe FFS!!!!:mad:

Advertisement