Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fading outline?

Options
  • 01-02-2010 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Ello, I gots a quick question..

I got a simple star done about 4-5 weeks off my mate who is in training (everything was sterile) dont worry about that.. But what's baffling me can cheap tattoo ink's make a outline fade? or was the tattoo not done right, as in the pressure he was putting on the machine wasnt enough which gave the effect of a faded outline?

I know that the power supply was at the right voltage, so the needle was at the right speed.

Plus its just an outline no shading or colour!

Cheers for any replys :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

There is no "right voltage", so you couldn't have known it was correct, it depends on the machine, the springs, the coils, the needles and the hand of the person holding it. Same goes for speed.

What made you think you knew these to be correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭FoamyMushroom

and well I was slightly ease dropping on the student n artist talking about voltage n so on... So i just thought it was "at the right voltage" my bad cause i dont know alot about the power supply or machines.

But cheers for your reply, which actually made sense to me.

Advertisement