Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading songs

Options
  • 01-02-2010 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have a few questions about downloading music. I only have a CD player in my car and Id like to burn some disks - is it possible to download them (pay or otherwise) and burn them? What would I need to do? I was told that with iTunes you can only download them to your iPod and also Ive visited Apple and have never been able to navigate to the site where you search/choose the songs. thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,942 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

You can burn music onto a CD in iTunes.

Create a playlist with the music you want to burn to a CD.

I'm on a Mac so this could be a little different if you're on Windows but go:

File ---> Library ---> Burn playlist to CD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭dellas1979

Thank you!
    How do I get to this magical place to download them? :p
    Honest, ive never been able to navigate to where you search for the songs. Find it awfully confusing. thanks

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

The itunes store in itunes allows you to download songs, usually 99c I think, seen some well over a euro though, downloading music illegally cant be discussed here

Nick

Sorry if I wasnt clear above. How do I navigate to download the music? How do I get to the stage to search for the song?

ehm, I've never downloaded off iTunes so can't help ya there.

But Google is your friend! Google has the answer to everything, use it! ;)

• Advertisement

Thanks for the help.
    I "figured" out what was wrong - the laptop wasnt allowing iTunes access thus I thought I was navigating it wrong. Fixed now. Have now downloaded songs AND burned my 1st CD. Go me!:D

Thanks for the help.
    I "figured" out what was wrong - the laptop wasnt allowing iTunes access thus I thought I was navigating it wrong. Fixed now. Have now downloaded songs AND burned my 1st CD. Go me!:D

YAY!
    :D

Advertisement