Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bright Green Spray Paint

• 01-02-2010 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Been asking everyone I know and nobody knows the answer to this.

I need 2 cans of Bright Green Spray Paint ( In a can ). Does anyone here know of anywhere in Waterford I can get it ?

I don't care how bright it is, it's for a project and anything bright green will do me :)

Any help appreciated folks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

halfords or deevys should be able to sort you out:)

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

Tried halfords, not a dick bird. Didn't really think of Deevys, worth a look :).

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

Hi, if you try a builders providers they should sell it as 'marking out paint' yellow and orange too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭littlecat

Woodies have loads of different colour spray paints, I got silver there a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Flyer1

Brilliant stuff lads :) I'll check 'em all out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Straycat

scanlons or autofactors. some of the pound shops have spray paint, and world of wonder do art stuff (though its on the expensive side)

Advertisement