Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing layout of kitchen

Options
  • 01-02-2010 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi all
    We are in a 2 bed in the Grove and thinking of changing the layout of the kitchen. Want to move the middle part back against the wall ( fridge, washing machine, sink etc) and open up the room. Has anyone done this / priced it? Or is it a crazy idea? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 shay123

Hi, I would have a lot of experience with this type of work, give me a call for a free quote and advice, number on handy numbers , <<snip>> Thanks Seamus

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

is your kitchen in the front or back....I think the main problem would be the drainage connection for the sink...in the houses in the wood they're directly under the sink in the concrete slab...not something that is easily moved....in the grove and if you have the kitchen in the front of the house there is a down pipe you can connect to coming from the bathroom above.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Tomato

Kitchen is in the front. Thanks for the info :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 pipzeus

Hi,
    we are also thinking of changing round our kitchen. Cannot cope with bending down to that tiny fridge and freezer. Just wondering how you got on and if you used anyone that was worth recommending.
    I'm looking round, was going to call the people that did our kitchen in the first place but have left numerous messages and was promised that someone would call in but that was four months ago and they have obviously gotten seriously lost or can't be bothered with my business!

Advertisement