Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rottweiler Association of Ireland

Options
  • 01-02-2010 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Can anyone tell me if the Rottweiler Association of Ireland and the Rottweiler Club of Ireland are the same club or are they separate. If so ...what is the difference? Thanks.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

No, afaik they arent. The rottweiler club of ireland is the main one affiliated with the IKC, i havent heard of the other one.

Have you got any details for it?

Im a member of the rottweiler club of ireland and on the committee so thats the official one.

Any other questions just shout:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tajema

Inish
    The Rottweiler Association of Ireland was set up to promote the complete Rottweiler through education and training,
    They run training weekends, Breed seminars etc.
    If you need any more information send me a p.m.

The Rottweiler club of Ireland run one dog show a year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tajema

Inish
    Do you own a Rottweiler ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

inish wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if the Rottweiler Association of Ireland and the Rottweiler Club of Ireland are the same club or are they separate. If so ...what is the difference? Thanks.:)

Hi Inish,
    I'm a member of the Rottweiler Association of Ireland through my dogs' breeder putting me on to it. The Rottweiler Club of Ireland would be the longer running of the two but both have similar rules and goals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 inish

tajema wrote: »
    Inish
    Do you own a Rottweiler ?
    I did own a rottweiler. He lived to the ripe old age of 11. I bought him from a breeder in Navan. I think his name was Alan but I can't remember his second name. My wife and I are considering getting another one . Can anyone recommend a reputable breeder.
    Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement