Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Villa on saturday

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Mactard wrote: »
    Imagine how the team feels! poor lads must feel like that just can't do anything right
    sarcasm, yeah? :)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Not really...they're doing great...but they're playing better than their recent results reflect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Not really...they're doing great...but they're playing better than their recent results reflect.

I agree with this. I only saw the highlights of the game, but it looked like we hammered them again. How many matches has this happened this season? We just don't have the ability to break down stubborn defences, or we don't have the one player that can do something special in front of goal. It's extremely frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Bodie Doyle

Totally agree here. We dominated the game on Saturday and Villa were kept in the game by Dunne, Collins and Friedel. We are still on a good run its just we need to turn a few draws into victories. Anyone who says the race for 4th is over is crazy - nobody will fancy playing us over the next few weeks/months and I still think we can do it.

Advertisement