Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Road Shoes Size 42

• 01-02-2010 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Looking to pick up a pair of road shoes.

Ideally brand new, or with virtually no wear.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 884 ✭✭✭jag con

Hi i have a pir of Shimano R076 shoes for sale with Look Keo cleats they are a size 43 they cost 75 euro with the cleats on them new

Will sell for 35 euro

http://www.cyclesuperstore.ie/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=156&idproduct=26020

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭fago

jag con:

if he doesn't take the size 43 shoes I will - I don't need the look cleats

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭moesymoe

Thanks for the response, but size 43 would be too big unfortunately, I've tried a few on in the shop.

Anyone else got some lying around?

Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭Greyspoke

I've a pair of Specialized Comp road shoes from a few years back. The label says 43 but there actually much more like a 42 as I've always found them a bit on the small side despite finding 43 in Shimano and recent Specialized shoes to be okay. So even though they're a few years old they haven't been worn that much and the uppers look pretty new and there's just the usual few scrapes on the soles. They're blue with some yellow trim. If you're interested you can have them for 30eu.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33 advanced1

i got a pair or northwave jet shoe for €70 in humphries cycles in finglas ..
    nice shoe with good fit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 192 ✭✭paulieb2006

I have a pair of Nike Ventoux in Eur 42 UK 7.5, only worn 3-4 times as they were too small. E35
    Also Nike Poggio in Eur 43 UK8.5 in Silver, Carbon soles, Used but in good condition. E45
    Can e-mail more photos is required.
    Paulie

Advertisement