Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

havent received new password

Options
  • 01-02-2010 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭

hi

my username is glineli but when i reset my password i never got any email and there was no email in spam folder either.

can you please take a look

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Hey can you drop an email to hello@boards.ie with as many details as possible please and thanks?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,098 ✭✭✭glineli

thanks.

email sent.

Hi

I sent the mail back yesterday but still no reply. Did you get it, were all the details ok on it or do you need more?

thanks
    glineli

Sent back another reply to the email today but nothing back.

can someone get this sorted out soon, please? thanks

hi

got another mail today which i sent back the same details again. i still have not got any response to the email i sent back on tuesday.

it would be great if you could get this sorted, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

While we appreciate your frustration, the guys are working through a list of over 1,300 missing accounts, so your patience for a little bit longer would really be appreciated. thanks.

Advertisement