Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leather Trouser's

• 01-02-2010 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Can anyone tell us where Leather trouser's and leather legging's can be bought here in Dublin?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cossieman

Anyone any info?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

Hard to get good quality leather in ireland,the odd time you oasis,next,zara had leather in their stores this winter

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cossieman

Hard to get good quality leather in ireland,the odd time you oasis,next,zara had leather in their stores this winter

Thank's for that,anyone one else an idea?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,018 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

You'll really struggle to find leather trousers/leggings in Dublin. They were popular about a year ago as they were in fashion and easily found in many of the high street shops. Things have changed of course and now they are not as popular.
    There is no dedicated leather shop in Dublin but I hear there is a place on the main street in Limerick. I can't vouch for it however as I haven't been there yet.

Really the best place to turn is eBay. There are a number of sellers who specialize in leather clothing mainly found in Germany or India. I have dealt with a German company called 'Crazy Outfits'. An unfortunate name as their clothing is excellent quality, very soft leather and reasonably priced. If you buy direct from their website it's quite expensive so you're best buying through their shop on eBay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

You could try some of the second had shops in Dublin. They usually have a pair of leather trousers in stock (or did up until recently). Try the one near Powerscourt Shopping Centre.

• Advertisement

convert wrote: »
    You could try some of the second had shops in Dublin. They usually have a pair of leather trousers in stock (or did up until recently). Try the one near Powerscourt Shopping Centre.

A very good idea actually- stupid me for not thinking of that. The shops on Capel street/Mary street do have some from time to time, but browse them all if you have the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭thesultan

amazing that more woman aren't wearing them when every fella turns and stares at then when a woman has them on

thesultan wrote: »
    amazing that more woman aren't wearing them when every fella turns and stares at then when a woman has them on

Probably the exact reason they don't wear them. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭thesultan

I have never heard a bad comment from a fella seeing a woman in leather pants its always good

Advertisement