Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.jonathanscatering.ie

Options
  • 02-02-2010 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

<snip>

Consumer Issues is not a forum for simply bad-mouthing people without cause. Please read the forum charter.

Had you arranged to purchase from this man, or provided payment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Maybe you should take it up with him rather than bad mouthing on here?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Athy to Donegal ( and back empty handed) is a tad rude, non???

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭redarmyblues

My friend hired me as a driver and a Mercedes Sprinter van (cost €200, + diesel €70) to go to Athy were he had arranged to pick up and pay for equipment. He had been quoted prices and wanted to check out the gear firsthand. When he got to Athy he rang to get directions to the warehouse, the guy told him he would ring him back in five minutes, he didn't and ignored all subsequent calls. This is not bad mouthing, it is fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

This is a forum for consumer issues - so we therefore ask people to be factual and provide details of what steps they have taken to resolve the issues(s) in question.

Unfortunately here, I don't think that there was any agreement in place, so while the guy clearly displayed bad form, I don't think that there is any 'issue'.

dudara

Advertisement