Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

want to make an animation

Options
  • 02-02-2010 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

hi, i am doing a animation course in cork and finally putting my foot down to wanting to start my own animation, i have watched more than enough animation of all kinds on the net and have a basic idea to start with, i am not looking to do no kids animation because lets face it, they are crap :p

the animation i am aiming for is for young teens to young adults.

i am looking for people who want to make an animation... well a show reel of what the animation will be and what its about, this would be the starting point to making a series.

just to point out because this is the starting point of getting into animation i or we wont be getting paid till we make a break with the show reel and get a funding by a company who will buy or pay to see the animation on air and so on,

also if there is people with more insight to the animation world or who could give some pointers please do hehe

Advertisement