Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are my rights regarding Sex Toys?

Options
  • 02-02-2010 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭

I bought an inflatable doll and I've used it three times but it just doesn't seem to do it for me. I'm thinking of exchanging it for another model, do you think the store will take it back? I might try to make it look unused and say it hasn't been.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,321 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Did it go down on you?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

I take it it's a male doll. Should be fine just make sure you kept reciept

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

Is the doll inflated by means of a bl*w job or do you just pump it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,506 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

You probably have a part missing. Or maybe you bought the medium instead of the extra-small.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

they'll know straight away, once they start ridin you can never wash the look of a slut off them.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

This is a sticky subject and I'm sure this experience was hard on you but you should not let the store blow you off when you go down. I do hope you rise to the occasion and don't let them dick you around but if you don't want to seen don't hesitate to use the back door instead even though it may be hard to swallow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Take them to the small claims court for advice. Did you see only fools and horses with the explosive dolls? You may have to dress them up and walk them there.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thread closed

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement