Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are surfers never nice people?

Options
  • 02-02-2010 2:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Every surfer I have ever met was a long-matted-haired, confident, beady eyed, space-gazer who has no money worries and generally doesn't have the time of day to bother conversing with those who arn't either wealthy or involved in the sport.

Their long matted hair makes them look like they stink; why is this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

You're hillarious..seriously you're just so funny and original.You should try a career in stand up comedy.
    Wow, imagine coming online, going to a forum and trying to insult the people that use it by stating a tired old stereotype in a witty way. You my friend are a comic genious and I bow down to your superior intellect.And as for your user name...where did you think that one up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭HelloJellyFish

Every surfer I have ever met was a long-matted-haired, confident, beady eyed, space-gazer who has no money worries and generally doesn't have the time of day to bother conversing with those who arn't either wealthy or involved in the sport.

Their long matted hair makes them look like they stink; why is this?

LOL....your post "stinks" of total despise of surfers, what did they do to earn that???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭congo_90

trolls these days getting lazy :p
    I surfed but don't fit your description!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭cleremy jarkson

Meatwad wrote: »
    And as for your user name...where did you think that one up?

What can I say, it just came naturally to me! A bit like being ungrateful for living in the first world comes naturally to surfers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

I haven't gone surfing in ages. Probably should go more often as it apparently is a great way of getting rid of money worries. Thanks OP. Now I don't need this stinkin job anymore.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement