Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotel wifi systems

Options
  • 02-02-2010 3:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hi guys i am a electrician looking for some information on wifi for a hotel i look after .i have seen systems in other hotel some good and bad any advice on companys suppling or building systems
    could we do it in house ,get the wireless gear and do it ourself any got any ideas or help on this i would be greatfull

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

hi guys i am a electrician looking for some information on wifi for a hotel i look after .i have seen systems in other hotel some good and bad any advice on companys suppling or building systems
    could we do it in house ,get the wireless gear and do it ourself any got any ideas or help on this i would be greatfull

Give a call to discuss this if you want: 0868645099

Advertisement