Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commute from Limerick to Naas.

Options
  • 02-02-2010 7:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,
    I'm based in limerick and planning to work couple of days in Naas. I don't drive I'm planning to take a train from limerick and change over in kildare.I believe that bus eireann and dublin coach operates between kildare and naas. Is this a good option also can any one let me know how far is the train station is from the bus stop in kildare.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Train station is a bit of a walk from the centre of the town I'm afraid. It's walkable, but it's not like the buses stop right outside alas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

You could also get the train to Sallins, I am aware there is a bus that goes through Sallins to Naas. Or you could get the train to Newbridge.
    But Sallins would be the better choice.

Advertisement