Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term rent in Perth

Options
  • 02-02-2010 8:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anyone with a room to rent for a few weeks? i have recently moved to perth from sydney and dont know the area that well yet so i dont want to sign up to a 6 or 12 month lease at the moment. im flying out to the mines on thursday so i just want to secure a bed for myself when i get back to perth 2 weeks later so i can avoid the cost of a hotel. any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

i might know a place actually. i'll have to check tomorrow if he has a spare room.

if not, you can get a hostel for cheap enough. Try britannia. No air conditioning but its decent enough. Other FIFO people staying there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

cool, thanks. i'd like to avoid the hostels if i can but the option is always there.

Advertisement