Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Curve Problems

• 02-02-2010 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I have been using my curve for a couple of weeks now but the other day whilst recording a voice note the entire phone froze, the directions per their support website said to take out battery for 10seconds which appeared to work but no which i go instant bbm there are no options in there only to switch application and all my contacts have gone....

Does anyone have any suggestions how to fix this,

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

Try to upgrade your software on desktop manager. See if that helps. By the way which model of curve have you got? If you running 5.0 bbm you should be able to restore your contacts over the air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 dchitz

boarder777 wrote: »
    Try to upgrade your software on desktop manager. See if that helps. By the way which model of curve have you got? If you running 5.0 bbm you should be able to restore your contacts over the air.

Thanks for getting back to me, i am using 8520 and i think i am running 4.6bbm, will try to upgrade when i get home later

Advertisement