Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would you sell your thong?

Options
  • 02-02-2010 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Picture this, you're on your way home from college / work and this guy walks up to you and asks you for directions somewhere, after you have finished giving directions, he asks are you wearing a thong? when you answer out of surprise, he says will you take it off and give it to me for €30?

This is exactly what happend to a friend of mine the other day, she said give me €50 and i'll do it, and sure enough the guy handed her €50 and she slid off her thong (worth €5).

What I want to know is, was my friend mad? or would other women do the same thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

*awaits regular AH members prev response*

Why pay for a thong when you can rub your fingers on a skips taytos and get the smell for free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

As predicted.

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer regular cotton panties to a thong..... There's just so much more to sniff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Uses them for flavouring casseroles I'm told.

Slip 'em into the steamer and melt all the arse mulch and growler gunk off the crotch.

Add in the 'juice' and a very robust flavour to your casserole will result.

So I'm told.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

Admit it-you're wearing a suit made from your mother's skin right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 pennylane22

If I was really short of cash I guess I would!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

That's pretty hot

I'd never sell my thong though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Vain wrote: »
    *awaits regular AH members prev response*

Did this topic come up before?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

chrisj69 wrote: »
    Picture this, you're on your way home from college / work and this guy walks up to you and asks you for directions somewhere, after you have finished giving directions, he asks are you wearing a thong? when you answer out of surprise, he says will you take it off and give it to me for €30?

This is exactly what happend to a friend of mine the other day, she said give me €50 and i'll do it, and sure enough the guy handed her €50 and she slid off her thong (worth €5).

What I want to know is, was my friend mad? or would other women do the same thing?

Where did she go to slip off her thong?? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

It's an offer that's not to be sniffed at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

Would have added another €50 if she did it in front of me...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Her name was Hansel.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Paulyh

If it was 'that time of the month' :eek:.............would that be considered a bonus buy?? or would he ask for the money back??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 chrisj69

That was my 1st question for her, she said she was wearing a skirt, so she literally just pulled it off in front of this guy.

I thought she was nuts, but she just said to me €45 profit a week before pay day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Lol see we were right, men! Women WILL do anything for money!

I love my thong, sentimental value, wouldn't sell for 50 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

A few practical issues: how to remove it discreetly, having to go commando for a while afterwards... but, money is money, so yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

That was my 1st question for her, she said she was wearing a skirt, so she literally just pulled it off in front of this guy.

I thought she was nuts, but she just said to me €45 profit a week before pay day.

That's the trampiest thing I've ever heard.

Paulyh wrote: »
    If it was 'that time of the month' :eek:.............would that be considered a bonus buy??
    Sans feminine barrier product.
    or would he ask for the money back??
    Avec feminine barrier product.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

A week? Is this a regular occurence? :D

A fool and his money are easily parted, you may as well take the opportunity to be the one seperating them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Dudess wrote: »
    A few practical issues: how to remove it discreetly, having to go commando for a while afterwards... but, money is money, so yes.

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

pm sent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

It's just good, clean (?) business.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

It was probably a college treasure hunt or something,
    I remember running around the city centre trying to find a girl to give me her bra a few years ago for one of those...
    The prize was worth about 300 quid.
    Maybe she was wearing a skirt or dress..
    Paulyh wrote: »
    If it was 'that time of the month' :eek:.............would that be considered a bonus buy?? or would he ask for the money back??

Do many women wear a thong when they're on the blob??
    I woulda thought it was out with the parachute knickers for the few days.

Can't see why - honestly. It's sleazy, sure, but a business transaction that should last mere minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Menengroth™

thread starter is conducting market research.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

This thread is pretty hot for a Tuesday.

Wazdakka wrote: »
    Do many women wear a thong when they're on the blob??
    Doubt it - it's asking for trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

bonerm wrote: »
    pm sent.

I SAW HER FIRST! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Pics or ....oh wel...just want pics please :P

how does she know the guy didnt have a photographer watching him - and photographing her doing it ? seems a little (a lot) seedy.

Do ya think she could have gotten more money from him ? .... lets face it ....she actually haggled with the guy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

Can't see why - honestly. It's sleazy, sure, but a business transaction that should last mere minutes.

Umm..

• Advertisement

PM sent.
    bonerm wrote: »
    pm sent.

:D I sense an auction. You should get them to bid against each other Dudess, then sell the loser a 2nd g-string on the sly.

Profit.
    Vain wrote: »
    Why pay for a thong when you can rub your fingers on a skips taytos and get the smell for free.

I've heard it mentioned on Boards before, but thought people were taking the piss. Do you actually refer to all crisps as taytos? :confused: Does that not get confusing at all?......i.e......"Give us a packet of Meanies Taytos"..."huh?"......"not them taytos, the other taytos"

Thats pretty mad.

Advertisement