Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would you sell your thong?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Dudess wrote: »
    Can't see why - honestly. It's sleazy, sure, but a business transaction that should last mere minutes.

That's right, slowly does it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Honestly, I would just see it as a business transaction - nothing sexual for the vendor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 chrisj69

Honestly, I would just see it as a business transaction - nothing sexual for the vendor.

So would you honestly do it?

careful if you say yes, you will have twenty people asking where you work and what way you walk home!

Well I wasn't treating this thread as a serious one but honestly? I don't know whether I would, but if a guy is willing to pay money for it and there's somewhere handy like a portaloo nearby and no personal details are exchanged, and the two then go their separate ways, what harm?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

thats creepy and wrong to be honest...i think most girls would be appaled at this unless your mate fancied your man and was turned on by this?

very strange thing to happen i think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Thongs are rank IMO. With or without said packet of skip flavourings. Give me a girl in laced french knickers ;)

And yes I know that ye wimmin wear them to avoid the "knicker line" or whatever on sertain items of clothing but when us men look closely we can still see what underwear you're wearing so ye may aswel give us somethin' fancy to goggle at :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Caveat

Well I wasn't treating this thread as a serious one but honestly? I don't know whether I would, but if a guy is willing to pay money for it and there's somewhere handy like a portaloo nearby and no personal details are exchanged, and the two then go their separate ways, what harm?

So would you perform a different act, deemed to be sexual (as I'm certain it was on the buyer's part) by someone willing to pay for it?

Though I think it's a bit sleazy I don't have any particular 'moral' difficulties with the OP's friend but I see very little difference between this and prostitution.

Bonito wrote: »
    Thongs are rank IMO.
    Thongs are a bit "wider" than g-strings though. G-strings are the rankest IMO.
    Caveat wrote: »
    So would you perform a different act, deemed to be sexual (as I'm certain it was on the buyer's part) by someone willing to pay for it?
    Why do you ask? I think the two are miles apart.
    I see very little difference between this and prostitution.
    Why? What part of her body is she selling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 chrisj69

Though I think it's a bit sleazy I don't have any particular 'moral' difficulties with the OP's friend but I see very little difference between this and prostitution.

I thought it was a little bit weird when my friend told me, but I don't think this anything like prostitution. From speaking to my friend, she thought it was hilarious that a guy wanted her thong, took it as a bit of a compliment too, so did most of our female friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

That guy is obviuosly a budding rapist/serial killer. He probably couldn't believe his luck to find somebody stupid/mad enough to de-tog in the middle of the street.

• Advertisement

*Kol* wrote: »
    That guy is obviuosly a budding rapist/serial killer.
    Obviously he is, yes...

Seriously, he has a not remotely unusual fetish and his way of going about procuring the items is weird and sleazy, yes, but all the woman has to do is say "no".

She's merely selling the garment covering her tata and maybe a few lady love juice residues for him to sniffle on him :rolleyes:

You'd swear she was presenting herself there and then and inviting him to stick it to her after she whipped the thong off.

Then again we all know that when the wimmin is wearing a skirt there's no need for the said thong or g-string to come off to have "access" ;)
    Thongs are a bit "wider" than g-strings though. G-strings are the rankest IMO.
    Ugh Don't get me started! They're both, in my opinion and preferences, unattractive and rank! :mad:
    What part of her body is she selling?

Unless there's a pubic hair or some love juice on that thong then the answer is..............

NONE :D

*Kol* wrote: »
    That guy is obviuosly a budding rapist/serial killer..

OR he's obviously single and has a fetish for womens underwear :confused:

Maybe he's in to the whole cross dressing scene :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Caveat

Why do you ask? I think the two are miles apart.

Which two? I didn't mention anything else. Do you disagree that this provided the payer with a kick? I think that much is obvious. My point is, would you do anything else that wasn't necessarily overtly sexual but that would give the payer a kick?
    Why? What part of her body is she selling?

As above. People pay for all sorts of stuff from prostitutes. Doesn't have to be conventionally sexual or involving obvious intimacy or whatever.

"I want oral sex because it would give me a sexual thrill" "€100 please"

"I want to throw fluffy dice at you whilst you stand fully clothed singing because it would give me a sexual thrill"
    "€100 please"

Maybe women would be more willing to do the second option but it's still selling yourself for sexual gratification.

TBH If a girl offered me 50 quid for my boxers I'd have them off before she can get the money out of her purse! Then again they'd have to be lucky to catch me on a day where I'm not going commando :pac:

That's a joke BTW. Never go commando with jeans on :eek:

On holidays it's cool though , shorts and trackies and what have ya :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Sniffing warm bicycle seats offers a more cost-effective and geographically dispersed pervert experience.

stovelid wrote: »
    Sniffing warm bicycle seats offers a more cost-effective and geographically dispersed pervert experience.
    Or bring a wrench with you and, knicker, it off the bicycle:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

That's just ****ing way too weird to be honest. She must be some hoore I'd say.

Asmodean wrote: »
    She must be some hoore I'd say.
    I fail to see how...

I fail to see how...

Right I'm not touching that one with a barge pole.

• Advertisement

I fail to see how...
    Does that mean I'm a hoore for saying I'd whip my boxers off for a few quid :confused:

I feel so dirty :(

Does that mean I'm a hoore for saying I'd whip my boxers off for a few quid
    I'm afraid so my friend but you seem pretty well accustomed to it so don't worry! :D

I'm afraid so my friend but you seem pretty well accustomed to it so don't worry! :D
    DAMMIT!!!

*toddles off to change sig :pac:

Right I'm not touching that one with a barge pole.
    Because engaging in such a business transaction - if an unusual and sleazy one - doesn't necessarily mean promiscuity?

Because engaging in such a business transaction - if an unusual and sleazy one - doesn't necessarily mean promiscuity?

Ah for Christ's sake she wasn't selling him a piece of real estate it was her used underwear! Just think logically for a second and put away the flaming bra.

I'm not trying to be all "girl power" here - I know it's tacky and seedy, but not something to be read into that much.

Ah for Christ's sake she wasn't selling him a piece of real estate it was her used underwear! Just think logically for a second and put away the flaming bra.
    Hey!!!

It's not her fault her hot womanlyness causes her bra to spontaneously combust :D

I'm not trying to be all "girl power" here - I know it's tacky and seedy, but not something to be read into that much.

Ah I know that, fair enough, but in all reality if a young one has no qualms about ripping off her knickers and handing them to a complete stranger in public she's hardly the conservative type!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

like all men I wear a leopard print - Peter Stringfellow style thong and we'd never part with it.

• Advertisement

Ah I know that, fair enough, but in all reality if a young one has no qualms about ripping off her knickers and handing them to a complete stranger in public she's hardly the conservative type!
    Ya left out the money bit! :pac:

Advertisement