Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would you sell your thong?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Dudess wrote: »
    While it would not harm the child (once the purchaser does not meet/see the child and the child is never made aware of the transaction) that is inappropriate and creepy... I don't think you're comparing like with like.

Comparing some freak asking a random woman for her used thong with something 'inappropriate' and 'creepy' - some would say that was peas in a pod.
    Thomas828 wrote:
    Why would a college guy offer 50 euro for a crummy old thong in a scavenger hunt?

Don't make me go all the way back to page 1 for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Comparing some freak asking a random woman for her used thong with something 'inappropriate' and 'creepy' - some would say that was peas in a pod.
    I know, but it's not a child's undergarment. An adult has the choice to tell him fuk off. And if she chooses to sell her knickers, her choice - nobody is putting a gun to her head.

I'm not being celebratory of it or anything, but there is no exchange of body fluids, no exchange of personal details, it doesn't affect anyone else, it's anonymous, it's quick, both parties are rewarded... sure, it's creepy by the guy, and a bit tacky and undignified for the girl to whip 'em off on a footpath (I'm sure most girls who elect to engage in such a transaction though, wouldn't do that - they'd find somewhere to do it discreetly - if even behind a wall - and then get back to the guy). Is it really worth analysing/likening to a sordid, violatory sex act?

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Good point :). But knowing me i'd be either so flattered........But if it was a decent looking fella i'd be thinking different!

I wouldn't have thought any lady would be flattered tbh, you must be a pretty cool lady :)

I wouldn't be flattered, I'd be weirded out (whether he was good-looking or not) - but if I needed the money, it's a fairly quick and relatively painless way of making some.

Who tagged this thread with "fish" :rolleyes: Dirty bastads.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Is it really worth analysing/likening to a sordid, violatory sex act?

Who's likening it to any such thing?

I'm just combining various comments from various people - not directing that at you specifically.

I would have thought approaching a lady and suggesting that you by her g string off her may well get you in trouble legally, I defo wouldn't chance it.

RoverJames wrote: »
    Yeah, they should have said "shellfish". :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

"Growler Gunk" is my new favourite expression.
    Haha this board is hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

fcukin hell, is anyone else gettin propositioned by the op?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

fcukin hell, is anyone else gettin propositioned by the op?!

Thank Fcuk. Thought it was just me!! :D

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Thank Fcuk. Thought it was just me!! :D

he's a relentless little fecker isn't he?! willing to travel!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭feelpablo

wonder what id get for a sock??? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Jaysus your man must be some kind of odd ball. I wouldnt pay for a crusty thong. Awful looking yokes them, dunno how people find em sexy, flossing yourself is what they look like. *puke*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

How much does she charge for a blowjob?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

RoverJames wrote: »

I think whoever put "wear as mask" has won this one.

So, looks like his friend may not exist and this thread was a ploy to find ladies not shy in getting a thumb on their thong and slipping it off, whichever one of ye said ye would be flattered is regretting it now I reckon :D

seanybiker wrote: »
    dunno how people find em sexy
    Many just associate them with this kind of image (possibly nsfw) whereas the reality is usually very different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 chrisj69

Friend does exist, event happend. I'm just like a lot of guys on here, who were turned on by what happend. And I thought it would be awesome to see it happen.

• Advertisement

Jumpy wrote: »
    I think whoever put "wear as mask" has won this one.
    My fave is "fanny batter".

chrisj69 wrote: »
    Friend does exist, event happend. I'm just like a lot of guys on here, who were turned on by what happend. And I thought it would be awesome to see it happen.

So you started pestering ladies who posted in the thread, weirdo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

are you going to give it a try?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 chrisj69

SadieSue wrote: »
    are you going to give it a try?

don't think I have the balls to do it to be honest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

A few practical issues: how to remove it discreetly, having to go commando for a while afterwards... but, money is money, so yes.

PayPal?.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Why? What part of her body is she selling?

Flange cheddar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Friend does exist
    Ok.
    event happend
    Are you the guy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

You mustnt have much of a sex life if this gets you going;) Have you never seen a woman take off a thong before??

But hey if a story about a guy buying yer mates skid marks pants gets you going each to their own.

• Advertisement

pearliefan wrote: »
    For €50, hell yeah!! Once he doesn't do anything To me I don't care, it's only a thong I'm giving away!

you can expect a pm coming your way soon

Advertisement