Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

would you sell your thong?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

I don't have a thong :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Dudess wrote: »
    Well I wasn't treating this thread as a serious one but honestly? I don't know whether I would, but if a guy is willing to pay money for it and there's somewhere handy like a portaloo nearby and no personal details are exchanged, and the two then go their separate ways, what harm?

SSF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

i'm not really comfortable with the idea of some random guy having my underwear, tbh.

i remember a few years ago a guy from work called into my place one evening, uninvited, but i asked him in and we were having coffee.

he said he needed to go to the loo, so went upstairs.

i heard him flush the loo and then unlock the door, but he didnt come downstairs straightaway (even though the loo was the first door upstairs)

i went to investigate and found him coming out of my bedroom stuffing a pair of my (lacy frilly black) knickers into his pocket :eek:

as you can imagine, meeting him the next day at work was a bit awkward!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

sam34 wrote: »
    i'm not really comfortable with the idea of some random guy having my underwear, tbh.

i remember a few years ago a guy from work called into my place one evening, uninvited, but i asked him in and we were having coffee.

i heard him flush the loo and then unlock the door, but he didnt come downstairs straightaway (even though the loo was the first door upstairs)

i went to investigate and found him coming out of my bedroom stuffing a pair of my (lacy frilly black) knickers into his pocket :eek:

Did you get your €50 off him before he left?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Hot off the press from this month's US Cosmopolitan: The Thong Is Dead!

• Advertisement

bonerm wrote: »
    Did you get your €50 off him before he left?

nope, just a muttered apology

oh, and he took the knickers with him when he left :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭fuelinjection

Weird thread. Sellling your undies to a pervert.

A girl I know was renting in Dublin a few years ago and the landlord (horrible fat old southsider) used to visit their house for no reason and look at the girl's underware drying on the line in front of them. Nasty.

nope, just a muttered apology

oh, and he took the knickers with him when he left :pac:

He was probably wearing them at work the next day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

Did he have them coming out of his breast pocket, like a pocket square?
    He could just lean his head and have a little sniff as he went about his business.

• Advertisement

MaybeLogic wrote: »
    Did he have them coming out of his breast pocket, like a pocket square?

not quite ;)
    trouser pocket

bonerm wrote: »
    He was probably wearing them at work the next day.

yeah i never could decide if he planned to wear them or **** into them.

or both.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Gyalist wrote: »
    Hot off the press from this month's US Cosmopolitan: The Thong Is Dead!
    Woooooooooooo WIN :D

Good fúckin' riddance IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭MaybeLogic

Bonito wrote: »
    Woooooooooooo WIN :D

Good fúckin' riddance IMO.

+1.
    They're not all they're cracked up to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Maybe he fancies you and wanted to know what size you were and buy you something nice for valentines day/Bday/Xmas or whatever novelty holiday was approaching at the time.

Then when you snuck up on him you ruined your own surprise but got a different one altogether!

You should apologise to him :P

yeah i never could decide if he planned to wear them or want into them.

or both.

.... and don't leave out option 3 : Wear them over head and pretend to be batman.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

MaybeLogic wrote: »
    +1.
    They're not all they're cracked up to be.

Lol, crack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Caveat

yeah i never could decide if he planned to wear them or **** into them.

Very much depends on whether they were clean or used I'd say.

If used neither of the above - sure they'd be ruined!

Caveat wrote: »
    Very much depends on whether they were clean or used I'd say.

If used neither of the above - sure they'd be ruined!

They're probably now crustier than the proverbial Springfield Klown.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Weird thread. Sellling your undies to a pervert.

You don't know that, it's been pointed out that there's nothing sexual about it at all, and that he was probably just paying €50 to win an expired €20 crate of miller in a scavenger hunt.
    How dare you jump to the conclusion that this girl was helping the guy get off.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

€50 for crusty ass floss - nasty!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

chrisj69 wrote: »
    Picture this, you're on your way home from college / work and this guy walks up to you and asks you for directions somewhere, after you have finished giving directions, he asks are you wearing a thong? when you answer out of surprise, he says will you take it off and give it to me for €30?

This is exactly what happend to a friend of mine the other day, she said give me €50 and i'll do it, and sure enough the guy handed her €50 and she slid off her thong (worth €5).

What I want to know is, was my friend mad? or would other women do the same thing?

Given where the thong has spent the day, if someone was dumb enough to pay for it, then why not?

Advertisement