Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a GOOD Psychic in Dublin/Meath/Kildare region

Options
  • 02-02-2010 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all, im looking for a good pschic in the Dublin, Kildare, Meath region. I went to see Eddie Christiansen. I have heard good things about Billy Martin in Mullingar but I can't get through to the Yukon Bar and I also heard Conor in Castle Daly was good. Would be much appreciated if you could PM me a few numbers. Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Is it a general reading you're looking for? More the future stuff? Business? Love?

Different people have reputations for specifica areas so a bit more info might help?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 sexykitten7258

Hi 6th Im interested in finding out about love I was told by Eddie Christiansen my ex was my soulmate and we'd be together around April and as we were gettign very close again I believed him and then my ex lost his job and is very down in himself and not really talking to me

I dont know why but when it comes to relationships I always think its better to talk to a female psychic. Sexist Much? Probably.

I'd suggest Tara Coyle in Clogherhead, Co. Louth. You'll find her details on http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

Hey thanks 6th but am wondering what you think of Dympha Hughes? you seem to know a lot about psychics would really appreciate the input?

Well people say she's very good but you've got to wait a while for an appointment and she's a habit of canceling last minute. I wouldnt be willing to put up with that.

• Advertisement

thanks 6thwill keep u postedon how i get on

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

thanks 6thwill keep u postedon how i get on
    hi , how did it go please? was eddie accurate as we almost april now . hope every thing is ok with you .
    lilliann

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭dazdrog

6th wrote: »
    I dont know why but when it comes to relationships I always think its better to talk to a female psychic. Sexist Much? Probably.

I'd suggest Tara Coyle in Clogherhead, Co. Louth. You'll find her details on http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

X2 was dragged along by friend to see her a few months back, was a complete septic found tara's details on facebook under tara coyle medium, just went for the craic not being serious, but tbh she blew me out the water 100% she told me a lot of stuff that ive told nobody at all, as a result im a believer and will defo be going back for another reading. id highly recommend her to anyone, got get comfort from the spirit connections

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭river1

Totally agree with you there... I just had a reading with Tara and was absolutely gobsmacked on how accurate she is... definately worth a visit if anyone want to see a medium. ... As for her prediction we will have to wait and see !!

Advertisement