Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leg warmers in Cork

• 02-02-2010 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone knows where I could buy neon leg warmers in cork city for a fancy dress. They have them in pennys but not the brightly coloured ones we are looking for!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭miaowsky

Try Claire's Accessories, they had them a few weeks back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Pennys had some at one stage do might be worth a quick look.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 086smiley

my friend checked claires and they werent there and pennys have them but not the neon ones we looking for :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

086smiley wrote: »
    my friend checked claires and they werent there and pennys have them but not the neon ones we looking for :(

Can you even find normal socks, knee ones in neon colours? Just a suggestions if your stuck but could cut the foot open and fold under and use them like that? If it's only fancy dress you might get away with it. :)

good idea. could try that alright if i cant find them. thanks :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

I know it might be a bit cheesy but I've seen neon ones in a discount shop in town!

M&S* wrote: »
    I know it might be a bit cheesy but I've seen neon ones in a discount shop in town!

That would be perfect its only something cheap we looking for can u tell me which one? Thank You! :D

Advertisement