Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for advice on these scope rings

Options
  • 02-02-2010 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

I'm getting a Picatinny base for my CZ 527 varmin in 223 and was wanting to know if anyone has opinions on these rings from Burris?

Burris Extreme Tactical ring 30mm PAIR

Burris Extreme Tactical Rings 30mm. Only £44.95 for picatinny style rails. Available in low, medium, high and extra high.

Burrisextremetacticalrings.jpg

19006-3.jpg19006-2.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭Hibrion

Don't know anything about them Clive but have you considered warne rings? Absolutely brilliant, they'll fit on a 20mm rail and they'll cost you the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Hibrion wrote: »
    Don't know anything about them Clive but have you considered warne rings? Absolutely brilliant, they'll fit on a 20mm rail and they'll cost you the same.

My son has the Warne rings on his CZ Lux in 223 and I just couldn't take to them and got the Milett Angle-Loc rings which I find very good. I'll be selling those soon as the other bits arrive.

Just wanted the Picatinny 20MOA base to do some long range shooting in the future and needed some rings to go with it

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭moan 77

i have a cz 527 .223, i got a burris 4.5 x 14 x 30 with burris mount got them from John Greene Riflesmith Kilmacow Co. Kilkenny. Land Line 051 881945. Mobile 086 3554425, good lad with plenty of help. i use my 527 for fox only makes too much of a mess on anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

clivej wrote: »
    I'm getting a Picatinny base for my CZ 527 varmin in 223 and was wanting to know if anyone has opinions on these rings from Burris?

Burris Extreme Tactical ring 30mm PAIR

Burris Extreme Tactical Rings 30mm. Only £44.95 for picatinny style rails. Available in low, medium, high and extra high.

Burrisextremetacticalrings.jpg

19006-3.jpg19006-2.jpg

Yeah I'd recommend them, Very strong steel mounts I have them on a 6.5 i find them rock solid. they are a bit on the chunky side though. you change the top half for one with a picatinny rail so you can mount a light or a level. Have you tried www.midsouthshooters.com . I buy alot of them including the mounts. no bs

Advertisement