Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Paye anytime password

• 02-02-2010 1:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭

Did we get these passwords automatically?

I've looked through all my papers but I can't find my one anywhere.

Requested one on-line - nothing.
    Waited a week - nothing.
    Rang up the help line, assured that it's be out in a few days.
    Waited a week and a half - nothing.
    Rang up help line to find out that the f-ing thing has been shut down due to industrial action. :mad::mad::mad:

Give me strength.

Has anyone requested a password and how long did it take?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 317 ✭✭jockey#1

I requested one recently and it came in the post. It said to put it up against a white surface and you will see your password, couldn't see anything. Rang up and they gave me a password over the phone. I found them helpful enough but i had someones direct dial number which helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 demijose

We had gone to Revenue Office and applied using the kiosks installed there. It took a week to get processed and it was sent to us by post with password.

Advertisement