Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions -- February 2010

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Lovely sunny day here and in cork city,best temp i seen on car gauge was 8 deg.

Massive dark clouds overhead in South Dublin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

1.8c here not a cloud (even small totty ones!) and dropping like a rocket im not sure were metie are getting the cloud from for here because there is not much cloud in scotland either

Light snow shower
    1.3c air
    -2c dp

-3c here now and frosty on cars and again none on the grass or anything... im surprised ballykelly is registering -0.5c every time we get a cold night we are always a couple of c below them but then again im higher in the country and further inland...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Temp fell to -2.2c this evening, now rising rapidly, now up to -0.4c. Low relative humidity of 54% today.

Temp fell to -2.2c this evening, now rising rapidly, now up to -0.4c. Low relative humidity of 54% today.

ugh dont tell me that that friggen happened last night stopping us getting to around -5c... i think -7c may be possible -3.5c now..:mad::mad::mad:

Current temp a respectable -4.9c. Very dry and clear.

Currently clear and -6c I wonder what our max will be will we come in lucky and get an ice day ??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,683 ✭✭✭Speak Now

owenc wrote: »
    Currently clear and -6c I wonder what our max will be will we come in lucky and get an ice day ??

Sorry no chance you'll get an ice day.

-4c here and clear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Same as yesterday. Exactly (apart from the day/date).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭Joe Public

All meteireann stations are reporting fine or fair -- that's a rarity!

Sun with not a cloud in the sky, 5.5c.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Sunny,calm,7 deg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Clear blue skies, still, calm and 3C. Last night's frost is still hanging on in the shade.

Was -3 at 9 last evening so heavy frost this morning but not freezing anymore as cloudy this morning with temp of 1.5c.

about -2c now and frost forming how low can i get tonight -6c or -7c? is that possible?

about -2c now and frost forming how low can i get tonight -6c or -7c? is that possible?

No chance of -6 or -7 tonight and i'd doubt you're -2 at present either.

No chance of -6 or -7 tonight and i'd doubt you're -2 at present either.

How can I not be the nearest station is at 1c and that is 10 miles away lower down and was taken at 8pm it's probably -3c now.... There's not a cloud either

How can I not be the nearest station is at 1c and that is 10 miles away lower down and was taken at 8pm it's probably -3c now.... There's not a cloud either

Lower down would actually be colder on clear night so are you just looking at that station and assuming you're lower temp:confused:

• Advertisement

Lower down would actually be colder on clear night so are you just looking at that station and assuming you're lower temp:confused:

no i know it is colder as i have a thermometer and there is frost everywhere... i shall see what the next latest thingy is at the station now probably dropped another .1c again!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Sunny morning, quite pleasant.

1c calm and cloudy with an occasional splash of sunshine.

3 deg and cloudy

about 2c and sunny wall to wall and rising like a rocket... makes me wonder how the heck the south east is at 1c when we were far colder than them! ugh! spoilt brats !

about 2c and sunny wall to wall and rising like a rocket... makes me wonder how the heck the south east is at 1c when we were far colder than them! ugh! spoilt brats !

Irony at it's finest :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

can't wait for this bloody cold winter to end!!!

First faint hints of dawn reveals a thick, freezing fog and a whitened world. -2.6c currently.

-1.4c, still, calm and foggy.

• Advertisement

2 deg, calm, clear blue sky, sun shining

Advertisement