Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lamb

Options
  • 02-02-2010 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭

I've heard of people buying whole lambs which you get packaged as 2 legs, 2 shoulders, loads of chops etc....

I've looked around the web and the cheapest I saw was €150 which is still steep.

Anyone know of anywhere that does this within the Dublin region or of a butchers that does shoulders/legs/chops at a good price and is decent quality.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Farmerforlamb

We have recently started selling boxes of lamb meat from our farm.

Save money and get quality produce by supporting a local farm.
    All lambs reared 100% off Grass from a Bord Bia Approved Farm in Galway.

The meat comes fresh, delivered in a specially designed box with wool liner to snugly cushion the contents to prevent damage in transit, whilst guaranteeing below 5oC temp. for 24hrs.
    The cuts are all individually packed and labelled ready for your fridge or freezer to be used at your convenience.

Depending on your requirements choose either a Half or Full lamb.

Check us out online for more information.

cahertinnafarm.ie

Delivered locally in Galway for free and couriered to the rest of Ireland.

Advertisement