Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games you've still to complete: -

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i havent completed a game since super mario world on the snses

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ballybay_eh

Most recently, Dragon Age.

Got to the last boss. Tried fighting it once. Took about 20 mins and got killed. Couldn't understand how to beat the boss. Checked on the net and say what a cheap final battle it is. Enjoyed the game up until that point but can't bring myself to finish it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭daemon1

Two Worlds
    All resident evil games except 4 and 5
    Oblivion(got bored)
    Evil Islands(Faulty game)
    Doom
    Vampire masquarade redemption
    Empire of the ants(faulty game)
    Pharaoh
    Settlers heritage
    Stronghold crusaders
    Wizardy 8
    Age of conan(main quest)
    LOTR BFME 2(faulty game)
    Warrior kings battles
    Kill switch
    Might & magic vii(faulty game)
    Warcraft orcs & humans

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

noodler wrote: »
    Confused now.

Did you finish it or not?

ofc i did, was one of the best games i played in mine life! You just need to play it, go deeper in to story, and you will understand what are we on about ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭eddhorse

*Ed stands up in room with seats in circular formation*
    "I have a problem"
    I have to finish games, i dont sleep at night otherwise.
    Fallout 3 i probably never will, its just too slow, im at megaton and it just seems like a lifetime away from the end.
    It would probably easier to say the ones ive completed.
    Bubble Bobble and Pang are the most recent on Mame. :)

For PS3 :
    Motorstorm 1 - Getting back into it 3/4 way through.
    Spiderman - Gave up , crap game
    Orange Box Portal - Completed
    Orange Box Half Life 2 - Completed
    Orange Box Episode 1 - Completed
    Orange Box Episode 2 - Completed
    Lost - Completed
    Warhawk - Multiplayer Rank = Airman First Class
    Call of Duty 4 : Completed
    Rainbow Six Vegas 1 - Gave up half way through
    Assassins Creed - Completed
    Resistance - Completed
    Resistance 2 - Completed
    Ratchet and Clank - Completed
    Killzone 2 - Completed
    Little Big Planet - Completed
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare - Working on it
    Uncharted 1 - Completed
    Pixeljunk Shooter - Completed
    Resident Evil 5 - Co-op with brother, only play when he comes over
    Fallout 3 - mentioned earlier cant get going

Thats all i can think of

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

ofc i did, was one of the best games i played in mine life! You just need to play it, go deeper in to story, and you will understand what are we on about ;)

Ah of course I know what we are talking about!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Games are coming out way to fast for me, and i feel compeled to buy them asap, so my backlog is too big to type!

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

The game of life.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

Most recently, Dragon Age.

Got to the last boss. Tried fighting it once. Took about 20 mins and got killed. Couldn't understand how to beat the boss. Checked on the net and say what a cheap final battle it is. Enjoyed the game up until that point but can't bring myself to finish it.

im sorry but that last boss was a piece of piss to kill. i thought id die on my first time trying cos ya know, its a last boss... ended up killing it far too easily. probably the most disappointing last boss ive played against since the one in bioshock

Redlion wrote: »
    The game of life.....

That game sucks. Ive heard the end of it is a real snore fest...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    Games are coming out way to fast for me, and i feel compeled to buy them asap, so my backlog is too big to type!

I know the feeling too well! I've limited myself to 1 new release a month and 2 older ones if the combined price is <£30, but still don't have time to get through them.
    Going to force myself not to buy any more games now until I get through some of the older ones that I've got piled up...

ive tried that, was going grand until MW2 came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Meh, I don't owe my games anything - if a title fails to hold my interest, forcing myself to complete it seems a strangely masochistic endeavour - there's usually something else to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Hitman Blood Money
    Splinter Cell
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
    Half Life Episode 2
    Deus Ex

Few others that are further down the list too.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

GTA4 sucked out everything that was ever fun about GTA and replaced it with grayness and "maturity". Never going to finish that one!

Far Cry 2, it's a grand game but it's just too freakin' big, I got to a point and realised I was just doing the same stuff over and over!

Dead Space, I had a bad experience with it one night and never went back. Actually want to finish that one though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

I don't think I ever completed a game of monopoly now that I think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

thebhoy wrote: »
    PS2
    Resident Evil 4
    MGS 3: Snake Eater
    God of War 2
    Killzone
    Shadow of the Colossus

That looks more like a top 5 games of the PS2. How haven't you finished any of them?

Only game i haven't finished is Burnout Paradise.. i've had it with ages but i'm just not that interested in completing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ballybay_eh

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Hitman Blood Money
    Splinter Cell
    Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
    Half Life Episode 2
    Deus Ex

Few others that are further down the list too.

Drop everything else. Finish Episode 2. Fanstastic game. If you really want to do it properly, go back and play Half Life 2, Episode 1 and then Episode 2. Great game with a great ending.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,609 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Too many games to list here to finish!

But the big regrets are

Batman AA
    Far Cry 2
    Dead Space
    Zelda: OoT
    SuperMario Galaxy
    Pilot Wings 64
    PGR4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭stevoslice

tok9 wrote: »
    That looks more like a top 5 games of the PS2. How haven't you finished any of them?

Only game i haven't finished is Burnout Paradise.. i've had it with ages but i'm just not that interested in completing it.

think they all came out around 2005/2006, had a couple of years where i thought i had grown out of console gaming, then i got myself a 360, and 50 or so games later i remembered that i hadn't grown out of anything and got myself a 60gb ps3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

thebhoy wrote: »
    think they all came out around 2005/2006, had a couple of years where i thought i had grown out of console gaming, then i got myself a 360, and 50 or so games later i remembered that i hadn't grown out of anything and got myself a 60gb ps3.

Exactly the same. Didn't play a thing but Pro Evo between late 05 and early 07 (and even then it was just to play FF12 - played nothing again until Summer 08).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Far too many to list (or remember) but here's a few;

Ico
    Metal Gear Solid 2
    Uncharted
    God of War (only started it last week, not starting GOW2 until I finish this one)
    Shadow of the Colossus
    GT5 prologue
    Zelda Wind Waker
    Zelda Twilight Princess
    Prof Clayton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Drop everything else. Finish Episode 2. Fanstastic game. If you really want to do it properly, go back and play Half Life 2, Episode 1 and then Episode 2. Great game with a great ending.

Had played the others recently and have just finished episode 2, would say that it's probably the best of the lot imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Just started Half-Life 2 myself. Forgot how frustrating it can be, but it still looks great.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

I made a big stack of games I've still to finish a few days ago. It's enormous. On the 360 I have more unifnished than finished. Disgraceful really when there are starving people in the world who'd do anything to finish Lost Odyssey.

Top of my list:

Mass Effect
    Bioshock
    Dead Space
    Fable 2
    Prince of Persia
    Dead Rising
    Half Life 2
    Crisis Core

Advertisement