Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vu+ duo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭irishchris

cheers redout. if you could report it on vix forum and i will get it checked out tomorrow. thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Why not do it here .... instead of sending people to another forum
    That way it will help other people here instead of them going off and the rest of us never finding out the cause of an issue.

Just don't understand the need for it ... other wise you may as well lock this thread and just put a forwarding address to an outside forum

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Gunther_Gloop

Robxxx7 wrote: »
    Why not do it here .... instead of sending people to another forum
    That way it will help other people here instead of them going off and the rest of us never finding out the cause of an issue.

Just don't understand the need for it ... other wise you may as well lock this thread and just put a forwarding address to an outside forum

Because the other forum is where the devs are. That is the "source" of the VIX image. As much as I don't understand almost anything on that jumbled mess of a forum, I can understand why reports and image-specific issues should be reported/ discussed there rather than here.

Here is like just a "third party discussion" with possibly a bent towards Irish TV issues, not necessarily anything to do with the devs.

And I've had little to no issues with Vix 2.1. I'm very happy with it. So happy in fact I'm wondering why I should bother moving to 2.2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭dnme

Because the other forum is where the devs are. That is the "source" of the VIX image. As much as I don't understand almost anything on that jumbled mess of a forum, I can understand why reports and image-specific issues should be reported/ discussed there rather than here.

Here is like just a "third party discussion" with possibly a bent towards Irish TV issues, not necessarily anything to do with the devs.

And I've had little to no issues with Vix 2.1. I'm very happy with it. So happy in fact I'm wondering why I should bother moving to 2.2.

I became a supporter of that forum about a year ago. I contributed financially and with information and feedback.

Then one day I asked a very simple and polite question and the dogs decided to bite. Ever since then I have a real problem with those people and more importantly the software. Recently I went back there and posted my opinion, and by god did they attack.

It's not a forum, it's a clique. You need to be part of the pack. They do not take any criticism whatsoever, in my case they just censored and closed threads in a random and panic fashion and just got personal with me. There's one developer and they all spend an inordinate amount of time telling him what a great job he's doing, which is part of the problem really. He has no documentation, no project planning, no engineering, he's just hacking away at it and as a result, it will always be a frustrating product for us pesky annoying users. That forum is not a good place for users that's for sure.

With regard to posting feedback, crashlogs etc, most of the many faults I experience with VIX do not involve crash logs. My last two bug reports posted on their forum went ignored so I simply don't get involved anymore.

There are enough intelligent people here to be able to interpret crashlogs etc, that way everyone learns and its kept on forum not directed at some other place.

If you have an issue take it there in the first place, half the time nobody ever comes back here and says it was fixed by doing a b c ...

These are linux boxes and the more people that can understand how they work and how issues can be fixed will be of greater help to members here..

Otherwise we may as well direct everyone that has an issue to the source ...
    My Wshing machine has stopped working ... ok go to Harvey norman and report it.
    I want to upgrade the software on my Phone ... ok go to Vodafone and report it.

That doesn't help anyone who is suffering the same issues on this board..

That's exactly the reason gunther thanks
    @ rob I report all issues reported here on a regular basis for checking but if you have the time if you could open a thread on vix support site and report it there it would be of great benefit to you and othere as all other vix users from all nationalities who had similar issues could also report it there. As because of the daily glitches, bugs and requests that we get it is unfortunately the most reported bugs which get looked at as priority. But you are probably right as regards people should report back here for other users once their issues are solved etc for others here. Good idea mate.

@ dnme. I thinks anyone who uses vix forum would know of the thread you mentioned again and of the manner you spoke to dev team there. But as always you are more than welcome there if you wish to report any bugs just please a bit if decorum and will definitely try to help you mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,435 ✭✭✭✭redout

irishchris wrote: »
    cheers redout. if you could report it on vix forum and i will get it checked out tomorrow. thanks

Yeah that's not a problem though I ain't sure of the site as I set my duo up by myself.

Is this the forum on world of satellite?

redout wrote: »

Yeah that's not a problem though I ain't sure of the site as I set my duo up by myself.

Is this the forum on world of satellite?

Yep that's the one mate. Thanks

@ dnme. I thinks anyone who uses vix forum would know of the thread you mentioned again and of the manner you spoke to dev team there. But as always you are more than welcome there if you wish to report any bugs just please a bit if decorum and will definitely try to help you mate.

"manner I spoke to the dev team" ???
    What manner? I expressed an opinion, I was entitled to express it, I was savaged in return, and I mean savaged. People got real personal, called me names, mods closed threads, then opened them, then closed them again as an attempt to censor me. Real panic, knee-jerk and cloak and dagger stuff. Also, what about my thread 6-7 months ago, where I was attacked for asking a very simple and polite question.

Team?
    What team, it's just one guy who acts real precious, sets himself up as some kinda martyr and his little clique all praise him to heaven for his "exceptional" work.

What I am writing about is not my opinion, but rather my experience, therefore it is not up for dissection by you.

I tell ya what you can do for me seeing as your such a great guy, get me my money back.

• Advertisement

Never understood why they look for donations there ...

Owner of the forum and shop is the same person .. Business must be real bad if they need to be supplemented by the poor users :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭givecredit

Been using Vix since Vix 1.00 to version 2.2 with little or no problems. Excellent image constantly being updated and improved on. All for free.

givecredit wrote: »
    Been using Vix since Vix 1.00 to version 2.2 with little or no problems. Excellent image constantly being updated and improved on. All for free.
    Thanks for the comment and thankfully it is the sentiment of the majority of the users we have and reason we still bother doing thus as a free hobby. Also appreciate dnme and few others gave different opinions and with the likes of dreamelite pli and others there are plenty of images to change to until people find their preferred one.also without these image makers there would only be the stick image which is also available to download and perhaps some may find better?
    @ dnme if you pm sicilian I'm sure he would have no hesitation in giving your few euro voluntary donation back.
    @rob the voluntary contribution was introduced for people if they wished to pledge few euro they could and if they did not wish to that is no problem as most don't. It is merely there to assist in site hosting costs, additional hardware eg nova tuners, smargo readers and such for testing and coding software to them as in the early days the team bought them themselves out of their own pocket. Like me I paid 96 euro in early days for sundtek tuners to begin coding and testing.

Thanks for the comment and thankfully it is the sentiment of the majority of the users we have and reason we still bother doing thus as a free hobby. Also appreciate dnme and few others gave different opinions and with the likes of dreamelite pli and others there are plenty of images to change to until people find their preferred one.also without these image makers there would only be the stick image which is also available to download and perhaps some may find better?
    @ dnme if you pm sicilian I'm sure he would have no hesitation in giving your few euro voluntary donation back.
    @rob the voluntary contribution was introduced for people if they wished to pledge few euro they could and if they did not wish to that is no problem as most don't. It is merely there to assist in site hosting costs, additional hardware eg nova tuners, smargo readers and such for testing and coding software to them as in the early days the team bought them themselves out of their own pocket. Like me I paid 96 euro in early days for sundtek tuners to begin coding and testing.

Your're missing my point though ... ;)

The owner of the forum and the owner of the shop is one of the same ... has access to any stock that the 'team' need .. so no need for a donation system.

Most if not all forums that are run by shops have no donation system its part of the support function of the shop that help sales.

I think most of us that has been involved in coding/testing etc has spent alot of money in this hobby for the benefit of the hobby .. thats whats great about it ... just don't like to see abuse of the hobby for commercial purposes.

Anyway its all about the hobby and i'm sure we all do what we do with the greatest of intentions :)

Robxxx7 wrote: »

Your're missing my point though ... ;)

The owner of the forum and the owner of the shop is one of the same ... has access to any stock that the 'team' need .. so no need for a donation system.

Most if not all forums that are run by shops have no donation system its part of the support function of the shop that help sales.

I think most of us that has been involved in coding/testing etc has spent alot of money in this hobby for the benefit of the hobby .. thats whats great about it ... just don't like to see abuse of the hobby for commercial purposes.

Anyway its all about the hobby and i'm sure we all do what we do with the greatest of intentions :)
    Don't get me wrong the sponsor does provide a lot of stuff to assist in the image process eg vu+ unos etc but all I am saying is any donations given are used for helping the whole team with products that he doesn't sell eg dtt tuners etc. But again nobody is made give a donation and nobody asks for one but it is there if someone wants to and it is the same support given whether you donate or not to every member but point taken rob thanks. And I do see the majority in this hobby as you say are in it with good intentions and most tend to try to help each other along the way.

What is the make/model of the USB DTT (Saorview) tuner people are buying for the VU+Duo ?

• Advertisement

What is the make/model of the USB DTT (Saorview) tuner people are buying for the VU+Duo ?
    There are a few. Many use nova t tuners, recently some are using playtv tuners. Also many including me use sundtek dvbt tuner (slightly more expensive but a good one)

Quick question for anyone,

I'm playing avi's on my VU+Duo that live on a network drive. If I stop a file and play it again later, it "resumes playback" at the place I stopped it.

What if I just want to play th efile from the start?
    How do I disable this "resume playback"?
    (rewinding only seems to go at 2x no matter what speed I set, and network files dont want to rewind all the way).

dnme wrote: »
    Quick question for anyone,

I'm playing avi's on my VU+Duo that live on a network drive. If I stop a file and play it again later, it "resumes playback" at the place I stopped it.

What if I just want to play th efile from the start?
    How do I disable this "resume playback"?
    (rewinding only seems to go at 2x no matter what speed I set, and network files dont want to rewind all the way).

Not at my vu duo now to check and can't think off hand.but if you are using vix recordings player then press menu while in recordings list and there is an option to reset playback positions If I recall correctly.

Not at my vu duo now to check and can't think off hand.but if you are using vix recordings player then press menu while in recordings list and there is an option to reset playback positions If I recall correctly.
    Thats the puppy, god bless ya

Thats the puppy, god bless ya

No probs glad to help.

• Advertisement

No probs glad to help.

well it worked the first time, but ever since it just doesn't. Also when I pause a vid with sound muted for a while, after I unpause, I cannot get the sound back, I have to stop the vid, go out to TV and press vol +- a few times.

more bugs under more carpets

I have a /picon folder in my hdd, with picons for most of the channels I have. It works, in that I can see the picon in the graphic that shows when I jump channels/ channel-info half-screen thingy.

But I don't see them in the EPG, like I've seen on other people's screenshots. What's up with that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭stanley1

I have picons and epg on mounted usb stick, works fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭jgc115

I have a /picon folder in my hdd, with picons for most of the channels I have. It works, in that I can see the picon in the graphic that shows when I jump channels/ channel-info half-screen thingy.

But I don't see them in the EPG, like I've seen on other people's screenshots. What's up with that?

Sounds like you may not have the correct setting for "items per page".

To set this, press the epg to load and then press the menu button. Check the "Items Per Page" (which is more than half way down on this page) is set for 5. Then save with the green button. Now check to see if picons appear on the epg?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 guff daddy

well it worked the first time, but ever since it just doesn't. Also when I pause a vid with sound muted for a while, after I unpause, I cannot get the sound back, I have to stop the vid, go out to TV and press vol +- a few times.

more bugs under more carpets

Why don't you use another image?

Say, take the PLI image (which VIX is based on) and customise to exactly how you want it?

Anyone having crash/hang problems with Vix2.2 when switching between sat and DTT and do you have a solution? Wife is starting to moan!

I had the same problem - constant spinner but no crash/crashlog when switching from sat to DTT.

I had my timeshift recording to a USB drive and it may be that the system isn't able to handle driving two USB devices simultaneously. Certainly when I moved the permanent time shift back to the main HDD the problem disappeared.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,947 ✭✭✭✭banie01

guff daddy wrote: »
    I had the same problem - constant spinner but no crash/crashlog when switching from sat to DTT.

I had my timeshift recording to a USB drive and it may be that the system isn't able to handle driving two USB devices simultaneously. Certainly when I moved the permanent time shift back to the main HDD the problem disappeared.

+1 on this!
    VIX still has known memory management issues when using using swap/EPG/picon/Timeshift on USB stick.
    Its improved a lot compared to 2.0 and 2.1 but when I used I USB for those I had constant hanging even without a DTT tuner ;)

But by moving everything to the HDD it seems to have eliminated the hanging(Apart from the occasional glitch when swapping back from DTT, Or the occasional total freeze on DTT) and enabling PTS to my HDD eliminates any delay on waiting for the drive to spin up for Picon/EPG on channel change.
    Dropping the USB key makes VIX 2.+ a lot smoother.

I'm still swopping between VIX and OpenPLI.....
    I like the customisation I can achieve in PLI but it means anyone else using my Vu+ doesn't have a clue what to do :p
    Whereas with VIX I have a mostly stable image that is very user intuitive/friendly and even now when its running a beta skin is still stable(apart from DTT to Sat change)

My only major gripe currently is the DTS audio being a bit hit and miss.
    Often I'll start a movie, no audio will be output until I stop playback return to the movielist and then start playback again......
    However much as I'd like to jump on the its the image bandwagon :p
    Its a driver issue that has happened to me with PLI, BH and VTI images too.....I just hope the next Vu+ driver update sorts it. :)

banie01 wrote: »
    +1 on this!
    VIX still has known memory management issues when using using swap/EPG/picon/Timeshift on USB stick.
    Its improved a lot compared to 2.0 and 2.1 but when I used I USB for those I had constant hanging even without a DTT tuner ;)
    I don't think it is memory management but more likely USB power issues. I still have EPG, swap and Picons on the USB stick - I have just moved the PTS to HDD and it has improved 100%

guff daddy wrote: »
    I don't think it is memory management but more likely USB power issues. I still have EPG, swap and Picons on the USB stick - I have just moved the PTS to HDD and it has improved 100%

There is a memory management issue, its not a guess ;) its a fact that the PLI and VIX developers are aware of and actively try to minimise(Although I've heard no talk from VIX developers on the issue since 2.2).
    Plenty of people were having spinning timers when the only USB device used was a USB key.

Now that said there is an issue with the Vu+ not supplying full 5v/500ma power to all USB ports but this isn't an image issue, rather a hardware design issue whereby the USB ports share the 5v/500ma supply rather than each supply 5v/500ma per port as if the are a hub rather than individual ports.

With USB sticks and 2.5'' HDD enclosures this isnt really an issue as they will draw enough current to cause a problem.
    I'm not sure what the power draw of a DTT device is but if the draw of combined devices on USB bus exceeds 500ma then the Bus will power down and reboot the devices which would cause the software to FUBAR ;)
    I agree with you on that score, that if the combined draw of the DTT and USB key exceeds 500ma it will cause the box to shut down power to the USB ports and the power cycle will cause the box software to hang and glitch regardless of the image used.

I must try find out what the combined draw of those devices is now.....I'm curious! ;)

I'm not sure I understand what the problem was, but are you two talking about being able to play movie files from a PC hdd via the network on the Duo?

I've searched for "vix recordings player" but can't find details. I've looked in Plugins on the Duo, but the closest thing I can see is the VLC player (whatever it's called). I tried that, but it resulted in a crash whenever I tried running it. Could be the settings I used, but since I could no longer run it to be able to change the settings I removed it.

Am I in the right place? Is this even possible? If so, does it only play AVIs?

• Advertisement

I'm not sure I understand what the problem was, but are you two talking about being able to play movie files from a PC hdd via the network on the Duo?

I've searched for "vix recordings player" but can't find details. I've looked in Plugins on the Duo, but the closest thing I can see is the VLC player (whatever it's called). I tried that, but it resulted in a crash whenever I tried running it. Could be the settings I used, but since I could no longer run it to be able to change the settings I removed it.

Am I in the right place? Is this even possible? If so, does it only play AVIs?

Gunther I took it to mean the built in VIX media player ie. the screen that pops up on pressing list(I could be wrong)
    As for playing back files from the PC all you need to do is use the Network Mount manager to map the PC drive/folders to the Vu+.
    As for playback I use mine for avi, mkv and divx from my network drive with no problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭kierank01

Does anyone have an issue downloading the rytec epg?

It attempts to start downloading the following file:

www.xmltvepg.be/rytecxmltvuk.gz

It get about 1/4 way across, and then stops. I left it for 5+ minutes, but it didn't move on.

I tried to download that file from a browser, and had the same issue.

I am on a 3g connection shared over wifi to a dd-wrt router setup as a wireless ethernet bridge, which has been working all along.

kierank01 wrote: »
    Does anyone have an issue downloading the rytec epg?

It attempts to start downloading the following file:

www.xmltvepg.be/rytecxmltvuk.gz

It get about 1/4 way across, and then stops. I left it for 5+ minutes, but it didn't move on.

I am on a 3g connection shared over wifi to a dd-wrt router setup as a wireless ethernet bridge, which has been working all along.

Why not just set the rytec uk epg to download daily from the plugin?

Thats what I do and works well so far.

@irishchris - I posted that channel/bouquet problem in that forum.

I went reading back about a month or so and noticed that someone else had also posted the same problem but nobody replied.

Why not just set the rytec uk epg to download daily from the plugin?

But if I download manually or automatically, it stops 1/4 of the way through.

I don't download daily, because I have a 2 gig data limit per month, and all those downloads add up...

But if I download manually or automatically, it stops 1/4 of the way through.

I don't download daily, because I have a 2 gig data limit per month, and all those downloads add up...

I dont know how big the 7 day download is but I wouldnt have thought it could be that big as some people do not have internal hdd and download to flash which isnt that big. I think the download is a bit stupid as instead of just downloading the next available day it actually downloads all 7 days even though you already have 6 of them downloaded from the previous download if you understand me? Seems like something they need to work on. Can you download to your laptop instead of the VU and then try ftp the file to the box?

Can you download to your laptop instead of the VU and then try ftp the file to the box?

You seem to be missing my issue, when I start to download the rytec epg, it starts, then stops 1/4 of the way through the above file, and it never completes the download, and so never extracts that information, so It never gets to the epg.

As the box is unresponsive to the remote while downloading the epg, and because the plugin never finishes cleanly, I have to reboot using the web interface.

Edit, downloading frequently (which I don't do*) is good, because it takes into account of changes in tv listings.
    *if it were to download properly, it would be about 3 mb per day, which over a month is more than a days worth of browsing (2000/30=66mb

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭dfdream

Actually I'm a big fan of the VIX image (using 2.1)
    The issues I have are 1 - EPG on DTT that recently changed and impacts lots of other receivers and 2 - The EPG Source that Rytec uses for RTE1+1 etc thats gone off air. These arent Vixs fault. Maybe they could do a solution for the DTT EPG.

My box works 100% 100% of the time...

One old issue I had with DTT recording crashing on NovaT I have sussed as it does the same with Sundtek. I download lots of CNET and Revision3 video from web with PC during the night and watch on Duo. This is the cause, if I watch 10+ clips then record on DTT it crashes DTT. If I watch clips, reboot, then its fine. The Video playback must be hitting performance. Following this rule I havent had a freeze in months.

D
    +1

Vix is a serious pile of crap. Every aspect of it is buggy. I've just had to restart it again in order to get it to recognise my HDD which it regularly looses inexplicably. I tolerate it for the epg but even that is packed to the hilt with problems. I seriously think I'll throw it out, it's just truly awful.

dfdream wrote: »
    Actually I'm a big fan of the VIX image (using 2.1)
    The issues I have are 1 - EPG on DTT that recently changed and impacts lots of other receivers .

D

The EPG issue seems to have resolved itself. Everything fine again on DTT epg. Fingers crossed....

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭dfdream

Thanks givecredit.
    I assume you mean its OK over the air ?

Also rytec have changed the source of missing DTT channels to www.tvguide.co.uk so they are now populating there too.
    The EPG issue seems to have resolved itself. Everything fine again on DTT epg. Fingers crossed....

• Advertisement

dfdream wrote: »
    Thanks givecredit.
    I assume you mean its OK over the air ?

Yes, all fine over the air again.

Not a big fan of rytex myself. I use Dtt epg, Freesat epg and sky uk epg using crossepg. All works perfectly (except when RTE starts playing with settings

Yes, all fine over the air again.

Not a big fan of rytex myself. I use Dtt epg, Freesat epg and sky uk epg using crossepg. All works perfectly (except when RTE starts playing with settings

No offence to rytec, but dropped like a hot snot :D

Can the Duo play avi or do I need to convert to mpeg 2 like on the DM800HD?

Also what about mkv?

Can the Duo play avi or do I need to convert to mpeg 2 like on the DM800HD?

Also what about mkv?

Avi, Divx,(I have noticed stutter on some AVI and DIVX but after looking into it there's a consensus that some encoders are the issue rather than the Vu+) mkv and .ts (Not m2ts though need remuxing)files all playback fine. And as you can mount network drives too its great for watching movies on a networked PC or drive too :)
    Only problem I have is DTS audio.
    It will play on newer images(PLI 2.+and VIX 2.+ and newer VTI and BH) but sometimes I get playback with no audio, usually stopping and the resuming playback sorts it out ;)

Avi, Divx,(I have noticed stutter on some AVI and DIVX but after looking into it there's a consensus that some encoders are the issue rather than the Vu+) mkv and .ts (Not m2ts though need remuxing)files all playback fine. And as you can mount network drives too its great for watching movies on a networked PC or drive too :)
    It will play on newer images(PLI 2.+and VIX 2.+ and newer VTI and BH) but sometimes I get playback with no audio, usually stopping and the resuming playback sorts it out ;)

Was gonna buy a network drive for movies but decided it was cheaper to just ftp them to the hdd.

Is there a menu for autostandby so I can set the receiver to enter standby at a certain time or enter standby if no buttons are pressed for say 1hr?

I know there is a sleep timer which allows you to go into standby but that must be activated manually and is only a countdown timer.

Using Vix 2.2

• Advertisement

Avi, Divx,(I have noticed stutter on some AVI and DIVX but after looking into it there's a consensus that some encoders are the issue rather than the Vu+) mkv and .ts (Not m2ts though need remuxing)files all playback fine.
    This sparked me to try an m2ts file(Haven't tried it in an age ;) )
    And guess what tried 3 and all played! Cool :)
    Is there a menu for autostandby so I can set the receiver to enter standby at a certain time or enter standby if no buttons are pressed for say 1hr?

I know there is a sleep timer which allows you to go into standby but that must be activated manually and is only a countdown timer.

Using Vix 2.2

Vix power menu is accessed by Menu>Setup>Vix>Power manager.

You can set various times for standby and reboot there.

seems vu+ have finally got DTS audio fixed and working.

latest drivers - will be added in next version of vix

- Fix frontend open failure
    - Support DDP passthrough on HDMI

- Support DTS audio codec
    - Fix CI recognition problem when restart
    - Fix restart crash/delay problem

• Registered Users Posts: 13 enonboy

Hi Irishchris-I have been on this site and others in relation to the hanging that can be encountered when swapping in and out of DTT...I get a spinning vix at the top left of screen when this happens.
    From what I have read,its unclear as to why this is happening....I stand to be corrected on this of course,but in the end is this a fixable issue via software?
    Its very frustrating having to reboot the box when it happens.
    Thanks to anyone who can respond.

Apologies double post. Mod please delete thanks

enonboy wrote: »
    Hi Irishchris-I have been on this site and others in relation to the hanging that can be encountered when swapping in and out of DTT...I get a spinning vix at the top left of screen when this happens.
    From what I have read,its unclear as to why this is happening....I stand to be corrected on this of course,but in the end is this a fixable issue via software?
    Its very frustrating having to reboot the box when it happens.
    Thanks to anyone who can respond.
    Hi mate. Is been looked at but if you could add a NEW thread on worldofsat forum it will be highlighted again.
    Some here have reported since they set their swap file, picons,pts etc on hdd instead of usb that it has helped this problem for them. Worth trying

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement