Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Ponsa Holiday

Options
  • 02-02-2010 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi all,

It's my first post!!

I've been scrolling through previous post before first posting this and most of them are relatively old so here goes.

My friends and I (three in total) are all aged 23 and we're heading to Santa Ponsa in Majorca on May 1st. I have a number of questions:

1. Has anyone been there in May? Are all the amenities in full flow or are some things closed until June/July?

2. Any idea of weather in May?

3. Is the place a bit rough, ie fights etc?

4. I've been to Lanzarote and the Irish are welcomed with open arms, is Santa Ponsa/Majorca the same?

5. At 23 are we the older or younger side of the clientele out there?

I'd appreciate any feedback to my queries and also any additional information you may have from previous experiences.

Thanks a lot

C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hi 1867IE,

I think your request would be better off posted in the "Travel & Holidays" forum, over here: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=37

This "Newbies & FAQ" is more to do with understanding how Boards.ie works, and as such I guess that's the first lesson :D There are many forums on Boards.ie, and each one is dedicated to a different subject matter, some are quite general, some are very specific. (I see you've found the Motors forum already :)) Hope you are able to get the answers to your questions there! :)

~Damo~

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭1867IE

Hi 1867IE,

I think your request would be better off posted in the "Travel & Holidays" forum, over here: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=37

This "Newbies & FAQ" is more to do with understanding how Boards.ie works, and as such I guess that's the first lesson :D There are many forums on Boards.ie, and each one is dedicated to a different subject matter, some are quite general, some are very specific. (I see you've found the Motors forum already :)) Hope you are able to get the answers to your questions there! :)

~Damo~

Done, thanks!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Being mod of Travel forum I was ready to move this over there :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement