Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 free kick tips?

Options
  • 02-02-2010 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Can't seem to get the hang of the freekicks in fifa 10!

Comments

I Concur wrote: »
    Can't seem to get the hang of the freekicks in fifa 10!

Practice FK's in the practice mode.... no point asking for help, ya can't learn anything by asking tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Practice and you'll learn the general power needed for each distance. Helps using the same free taker all the time as they vary.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

be sure to practice in practice mode and not the arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Tom1991

Rb is your friend in these situations.i prefer using kickers who run at the ball(rooney ,ramos, ronaldo)for example as it for me makes aiming easier

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O-YRagWHh4&feature=related

Youtube is your friend for this sort of thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭I Concur

Thanks for the help! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BigBenRoeth

One thing that i find helpful is pressing L2 to have 2 players lining up to take the FK.
    Using the second player when you're just outside the box works really well because he strikes the ball really hard and with a deadly bit of spin on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Hayde7

Can score free kicks roughly 7/10 times when in a decent position with a decent free kick taker.. I normally don't move the direction from where it is when free kick is set up, then i just hold "up" to get dip and put over halfway on the power bar.. Normally goes in! :P

Hold up and after you've held O for about a fifth of the bar hold the left anolog stick to swerve the ball in either way in which you want it to go.

Advertisement