Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHat to do in Galway on a Tuesday night?

Options
  • 02-02-2010 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Anything on at all, in the mood to go out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭moonflower

The Cellar is always good on a Tuesday, they do €5 pitchers so there's always a good crowd in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

Go up to Supermacs in Eyre Square anytime after midnight and start a fight with the first fella you see. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

+ 1 for the cellar
    tight arse tuesdays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

Cinema?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

f1dan wrote: »
    Cinema?

Ruby Tuesday if you're a student

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭unJustMary

KevR wrote: »
    Go up to Supermacs in Eyre Square anytime after midnight and start a fight with the first fella you see. :pac:

Ahh, sure, now that doesn't sound like what JC would be in to at all!

A bit late for this week, but I just googled "prayer" galway tuesday, for you , the best I could come up with was these lads:
    http://rpc.org/cgi-bin/congregation.cgi?view=Galway

On a more likely note, try http://www.tht.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Forgot to mention that alcohol was a must for this evenings antics :pac:

As it turns out, had planned on a 'night in'... few of us watching some Jimmy Carr on the Media Centre... not a hope. Ended up going 'for one'. On our way, ended up at a house party (how the fcuk to you just 'end up' at these things ie beyond me) - met a load of sound heads... into Cuba, danced like fcuk, drank a load of free cider, back to house party (again)... now back home bein gh3y postin' on boards.

All in all... grand night :pac:

Advertisement