Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body Boards/Boogie Boards

Options
  • 02-02-2010 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hey guys!!

Just wondering if anyone has seen body boards for sale anywhere recently??? They are always in shops during the summer but a few of us are going on a road trip to Doolin next week and wanna go body boarding but havent seen them anywhere??????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Cant wait for this road trip!! :D
    Iv got the feeling its going to be hard to find them @ this time of year tho :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Hmmm, is that surfing type shop across from the Victoria hotel just off Patrick street still there? Might be worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Cant wait for this road trip!! :D
    Iv got the feeling its going to be hard to find them @ this time of year tho :(

Me too! Going to be sooooooooo much fun and remember you are driving this time!! It is only fair ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 soccfc

Tubes on Cook street (in between Pana and Oliver P. St) had a few the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

mathews have them..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Nidot

Tubes and Mathews as said above.

Don't forget Incide on Bridge street (across Patricks Bridge).

Bodyboarding rocks, i surf aswell, but I think i prefer the rush from bodyboarding.

kingtut wrote: »
    Me too! Going to be sooooooooo much fun and remember you are driving this time!! It is only fair ;)

hahaha yes sur come along for the trip ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

hahaha yes sur come along for the trip ;)

Umm I was the one that invited you :confused:

kingtut wrote: »
    Umm I was the one that invited you :confused:

oh yes I forgot, thanks for the invite! ..... ;)

Advertisement